new and improved employee travel site

Upon further messin around with it, I have made the following observation. It seems that there is a limit of something like 8 flights that you can track. Goes back to my idea of creating tabs to track flights for different trips. I can't even track one full day of flights to and from Denver, I can get like 6 to and only 2 from. That puts me back to having to click on each flight to see the number of non-revs (at least for those flights I'm not tracking).

I'll admit that under the old system you still had to look at the PBT totals because if a flight had 28 seats open in coach and there were 35 people listed, the 35 doesn't tell me anything until I clicked to see where I would fit in within that number.

So I'm good with it, I just wish you could have multiple tabs for different trips on the tracker. Am I missing something here?

jm

p.s. here's a picture from my ski trip in February, see me near the middle in the red jacket with the black stripe across the chest?

What's the reasoning behind getting rid of the option to pay for a guest pass at the time of check-in?

Leave it to the company and put the traditional spin reason of "streamlining the check-in process". Whatever...At least before I had the option of my guest pass users to pay at the airport OR online. I much prefered at the airport as I don't want to deal with time/trouble spent inserting their credit card info in. Or have them asking me to pay with my card and they will pay me back. Uh huh right I've been down that road. Just let me make the conf. code and send em to the full service counter to pay was my favorite way.

All I've done is look at it, but have found one problem - my status shows "Active" but I retired over 4 years ago. Wonder how other retirees fared in the change-over?

Jim

I don't care for the way the available seats are displayed on the new site. I preferred the one-stop-shopping on the old site with the flights being red, green, and orange depending on how many seats were open. You were able to see how many were open, the number of non-revs listed, and their boarding priority all without leaving the
page. While I know that all of this information can be obtained on the new site, you have to jump all over the place to get the PBT info.

Right now I can't get off the first page where you check your desired flts. As I hit the cont. button at bottom rt hand corner of page this pops up and won't let me continue.....

"Please verify that you have added all the desired flights to your itinerary"
I verify that my round trip is correct and hit continue again.
The only options are to hit cancel or continue, so I hit continue and nothing.

Anyone else having this issue?

Right now I can't get off the first page where you check your desired flts. As I hit the cont. button at bottom rt hand corner of page this pops up and won't let me continue.....

"Please verify that you have added all the desired flights to your itinerary"
I verify that my round trip is correct and hit continue again.
The only options are to hit cancel or continue, so I hit continue and nothing.

Anyone else having this issue?

it is because you have not selected your return flight yet. Look up at the top of the page and there should be a tab for the return flight. Click on that and then select the specific flight.

SA3 or SA4

I assume that if I booked something while the travel site was showing my status as "Active" it would show as SA3 or SA4 if my wife was traveling without me. Because of the "Active" status I had been allocated twice as many SA1 passes as I should have. But like I said, I just looked at the site - didn't try booking anything.

Jim

it is because you have not selected your return flight yet. Look up at the top of the page and there should be a tab for the return flight. Click on that and then select the specific flight.

I did that earlier but it still wouldn't let me continue, just tried again (6:15pm) and it is working now.

Back