Not all local presidents agreed with video

His letter said he walked the floor visiting work areas talking to members... hmm that is a strange concept I work in tulsa and have never seen our president on the floor and have only seen one E-board member on a semi regular basis
But our president is fleet and he wrangled a deal to turn there job in tul to title one sweet deal talk about I got mine

His letter said he walked the floor visiting work areas talking to members... hmm that is a strange concept I work in tulsa and have never seen our president on the floor and have only seen one E-board member on a semi regular basis
But our president is fleet and he wrangled a deal to turn there job in tul to title one sweet deal talk about I got mine
Fleet wrangled a deal to make the TUL FSC's into Title 1?

look at the fleet term sheet/ lbo side by side on jetnet thats the way I read it

Where is it written FSC's will be title 1 ?

It reads
TULE FSC: reassign FSC duties at TUL maint base to OSM Classification apx. 60 employees will be retained and will attrite over a period of time. the remaining 20 employees will be affected

Im open to differant points of view

It reads
TULE FSC: reassign FSC duties at TUL maint base to OSM Classification apx. 60 employees will be retained and will attrite over a period of time. the remaining 20 employees will be affected

http://blogs.star-te...s-proposal.html

Seems the TWU "Locals" video misstated how the non participating local presidents felt.
Bob not telling the truth? What?!?!

Will the Liars Club be held accountable for more false and misleading information? If the LBO gets shot down based on their lies will they be walked out with the 4,300 that they said will not be laid off as a result of abrogation? I doubt it. It sure is nice to gamble with other people's jobs. Makes you look like a real tough guy.

It reads

It reads

that's how deals are cut! Wouldn't you do the same thing if you were Sam Cirri?

iluvaa, having difficulties locating this on my phone. Not to say I don't believe it because nothing this local does surprises me. I want to find this to show the yes voters tonite.

Latest posts

Back