Obama dumping illegals into AZ!

MCI transplant said:
Tree, it would seem that those is South America might know something we don't. With this new rush of desperation to get into the U.S., maybe they feel there maybe a change in things in the near future? Do you think?
Or they are just doing the same thing they have been doing for decades. No one is going after the businesses so it's just business as usual.

eolesen said:
Uh, e-Verify seemed to do a pretty good job of verifying eligibility to work, but the Democrats hate it.Examples:Arizona required it for all companies doing work with the state, as do another dozen typically Red states.California passed a state law prohibiting cities and counties from making it mandatory; Illinois tried to make it illegal (DHS sued the State and won) for employers to use it.Green cards?... One thing at a time, thanks. I never seen my employer have a problem getting work visas or green cards for nationals of other countries who have come to work here, with one exception, and his was a matter of his birth nationality being different from the country where he grew up and got his original student visa. We eventually got all that worked out with a good lawyer.
Unless someone knocks on a door to see workers eligibility e-verify does not amount to squat. That is not happening.

So that means there are no illegals working in AZ? After all they have E verify right?

There probably aren't too many illegals working for companies with state contracts, and of those who are, they likely committed identity theft to get past the system...

But, you're right in that as long as people can still be paid cash for a day's work, e-Verify will only going to go so far at curbing the employment of illegals.

Take e-Verify a step farther and introduce it as a requirement for enrolling kids in school, and you'd probably see self-deportations pick up, especially if the kids will no longer qualify for free/reduced lunches as they do today...

southwind said:
People like Dog and Barry-O  could give a rat's ass how tax payers money is spent!
Can you give us the names and actions of some politicians who have shown us that they do care about the tax payer?

Not my intent but South seemed to imply that Obama was less concerned with taxes than other politicians.

700UW said:
You dont even know, lol.

He didnt need Congressional permission, Congress is saying he didnt notify them.
LOL, and you an Obama-Bot!

President Obama's Prisoner Swap Weakened the Rule of Law!

What's alarming is the unlawful way that the Obama administration carried out the swap. The law requires 30 days' notice to Congress before a Gitmo detainee is transferred or released. 

http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2014/06/president-obamas-fraught-prisoner-swap/372111/

• Banned
Ms Tree said:
Or they are just doing the same thing they have been doing for decades. No one is going after the businesses so it's just business as usual.
No! I don't believe dumping illegals in AZ is "busniness as usual"!--------But if you believe what they are trying to tell us, that there are so many of them that they have run out of places to put them, so they're droping them off at grayhound bus terminels in AZ., with papers telling them to apear for deportation at a future date! ------ In English no less, whitch they can't read! ------- Yea! that'll do it!------- Does obama really think the American people are that stupid?-------- Yes, he does!

MCI transplant said:
Tree, it would seem that those is South America might know something we don't. With this new rush of desperation to get into the U.S., maybe they feel there maybe a change in things in the near future? Do you think?

I was not talking about the dumping. I thought we were talking about the reason people are coming to the US.

• Banned
Hey! I got an idea! let's trade two thousand illegals, for that Marine they've got jailed in T.J.!!! On second thought, let's make it four!

Back