Obama dumping illegals into AZ!

MCI transplant said:
E, MS Tree believes all this is "business as usual"!  What say you?
Hey MCI,

Stop pulling a SW and lying about what I posted.  You were talking about people coming over the border as was I.  My response had nothing to do with the dumping as I posted above. 

southwind said:
My bad! I didn't realize you considered Dog and Barry-O politicians!
Yet again you post something you cannot back up.  I was never really expecting an answer from you anyway. 

• Banned
Ms Tree said:
Or they are just doing the same thing they have been doing for decades. No one is going after the businesses so it's just business as usual.
So, what you were refuring to was the fact that no one has "gone after the businesses"? ------- Question! ----- Who has been in charge for the last six years? And just because that was the case before Obama came to power, that makes it O.K.?

Ms Tree said:
He was a civilian who took a wrong turn to MX.  Their land, their rules.  He screwed up.  I thought conservatives were all for personal responsibility? 

Sgt Bowe is a US soldier who disappeared.  No one was him leave so no one really knows what happened.  The obligations to a US soldier are a bit different than to a civilian who did something stupid.

Had a US soldier been executed by his captors and it was discovered that Obama had the opportunity to get him released but was unable to do so because Congress tied his hands I am sure you would be defending Obama right? 

By the way, it's been three hours since I asked for an example of a politician who is concerned about wasting tax payers money.  You have not been able to find even one example in that time?  Harder than you thought it would be huh?

Ted Cruz, Rand Paul, Ron Paul, Trey Gowdy..

MCI transplant said:
So, what you were refuring to was the fact that no one has "gone after the businesses"? ------- Question! ----- Who has been in charge for the last six years? And just because that was the case before Obama came to power, that makes it O.K.?
Same folks who have been in charge for the past several/numerous decades. Corporate America.

Alright? No, just the status quo which seems to be supported by a majority of these in power and by the electorate. Not many folks want to pay the higher prices of goods when labor prices go up if we get rid of the immigrants who work for pennies on the dollar.

Ms Tree said:
Keep reaching MCI.  Holder is not in MX and so far as I am aware the MX government has not been calling for Holders extradition to prosecute him.  Tahmooressi crossed over with 3 guns.  He phucked up.  Sucks to be him.  No need to waste US capital on an idiot.
And Bergdahl took his uniform off, walked into the mountains and was supposedly captured by the Taliban............sucks to be him too, I guess!

Yet BaRack, shirked the law and got him out!

And I think MCI's plan to trade the "Soldier" who served 2 years, that's now sitting in a Mexican prison for making a wrong turn, for Holder , is the best idea I've heard in a long time!

I have not read that anyone saw Bergdahl leave the compound, only that he disapeared.  Who saw him leave?

I am not surprised that you think its a good idea.

Still working on finding a politician who has been responsible about how tax money is spent and is not supporting anything that is wasting it?  It's been nearly a day now.  I would have thought you could find at least one person.  Of course you have never backed up anything thing you have said so why should this be any different right?

Ms Tree said:
I have not read that anyone saw Bergdahl leave the compound, only that he disapeared.  Who saw him leave?

I am not surprised that you think its a good idea.

Still working on finding a politician who has been responsible about how tax money is spent and is not supporting anything that is wasting it?  It's been nearly a day now.  I would have thought you could find at least one person.  Of course you have never backed up anything thing you have said so why should this be any different right?

Ted Cruz, Rand Paul, Ron Paul, Trey Gowdy..

• Banned
Ms Tree said:
Same folks who have been in charge for the past several/numerous decades. Corporate America.

Alright? No, just the status quo which seems to be supported by a majority of these in power and by the electorate. Not many folks want to pay the higher prices of goods when labor prices go up if we get rid of the immigrants who work for pennies on the dollar.

Ms Tree said:

And by the "electorite", are you refuring to Obama and Co.?----- Because Congress hasn't been able to do squate in years, except piss each other off!

MCI transplant said:

And by the "electorite", are you refuring to Obama and Co.?----- Because Congress hasn't been able to do squate in years, except piss each other off!
No.  By electorate I mean electorate.  Congress does not want to do anythng about it.  Not in their best interest to do anything. 

eolesen said:

And to top it all off, my friend......all those young illegals just woke up one morning in the past couple weeks and went north without any idea why.

No, electorate.  I even provided you with the definition.  the electorate votes for member of Congress and the POTUS.

If you are trying to make a point, make it.  Don't twist my words around.

Back