OCTOBER SURPRISE : Corona and Dow Jones !!

Oh, the lib's will love this one!...... But the truth hurts sometimes!
2b12da0bf335ced3688726f0b65231c53a1b5760.jpg

%
Makes sense to me!....... So why are they sensationalizing this so much? Don't get me wrong! I feel it is serious enough, but also I feel there is more than a little politicizing going on and it's ripping these country apart!....... But what really bothers me is that they don't care!!!!
Because it IS a threat to seniors and those with underlying conditions. If they said the survival rate was 95%, nobody would do the shelter in place. Combine that with the fact that SO many people are so worried about having it that they will rush to the ER at the first sniffle, and they soon WILL overwhelm hospitals and ER's. I have read that we are all going to get it eventually. But the shelter in place is to "flatten the curve" so that hospitals won't be overwhelmed.

While I loathe Trump, a large part of the panicky death reports IS being used politically. Maybe Trump screwed up by not taking at seriously as he should have. But if he did, we would have been locked down in early March instead of early April. Nothing else would have changed.

%
Because it IS a threat to seniors and those with underlying conditions. If they said the survival rate was 95%, nobody would do the shelter in place. Combine that with the fact that SO many people are so worried about having it that they will rush to the ER at the first sniffle, and they soon WILL overwhelm hospitals and ER's. I have read that we are all going to get it eventually. But the shelter in place is to "flatten the curve" so that hospitals won't be overwhelmed.

While I loathe Trump, a large part of the panicky death reports IS being used politically. Maybe Trump screwed up by not taking at seriously as he should have. But if he did, we would have been locked down in early March instead of early April. Nothing else would have changed.
So let's say that it is a 95% survival rate. I heard higher, let's go with that. The three Trillion-dollar $$$, plus question? And that's what is just estimated it will cost us due to shouting down our economy, would be, when all is said and done is it really be worth it?...... If you know it or not, we may already be in the biggest Depression since the last great one!

Well here's a truth no one is talking about!..... Well, almost no one!........ LIMBAUGH: Don't forget ObamaCare raised taxes on medical devices which drove US medical supply manufacturers to Communist China!

Well here's a truth no one is talking about!..... Well, almost no one!........ LIMBAUGH: Don't forget ObamaCare raised taxes on medical devices which drove US medical supply manufacturers to Communist China!

That's fine. But also don't forget that Republicans refused to fund Obama's request to replenish th stockpile of masks, but are quick to blame Obama for not replenishing the masks. That's the trouble with politicizing this stuff. FWIW - Rush, having stage 4 cancer, should practice what he preaches and go out and about in public to spread the word that this virus is just a hoax. Instead, he is in a secluded room in the EIB studios telling YOU that you should be getting out....and your family can blame Obama if you die.

So let's say that it is a 95% survival rate. I heard higher, let's go with that. The three Trillion-dollar $$$, plus question? And that's what is just estimated it will cost us due to shouting down our economy, would be, when all is said and done is it really be worth it?...... If you know it or not, we may already be in the biggest Depression since the last great one!

Are you actually trying to put a price on people’s lives? What do you think yours is worth? How about your spouse? Grandkids?

Economies can be restarted. Reanimating dead loved ones is a little trickier.

That's fine. But also don't forget that Republicans refused to fund Obama's request to replenish th stockpile of masks, but are quick to blame Obama for not replenishing the masks. That's the trouble with politicizing this stuff. FWIW - Rush, having stage 4 cancer, should practice what he preaches and go out and about in public to spread the word that this virus is just a hoax. Instead, he is in a secluded room in the EIB studios telling YOU that you should be getting out....and your family can blame Obama if you die.
First off, no one ever said: "This virus was a hoax"! The reality is that it is quite real! But let's not propagandize ourselves into a panic mode, which the left is doing for political gain! Keep in mind! There will be an election in just a few short months, and the Democrats only have a senile old man for their top Candidate! Their game plan here is obvious, to shift attention away from him onto Trump as much as possible. That's what this thing with Pelosi and her new investigation is all about.

Last edited:
Are you actually trying to put a price on people’s lives? What do you think yours is worth? How about your spouse? Grandkids?

Economies can be restarted. Reanimating dead loved ones is a little trickier.
Come on Kev.!....... The point I was trying to get across was that Trump has a balancing act here! You can't ignore one at the expense of the other!....... Of course, lives matter! But letting this countries economy go down in flames does also!

First off, no one ever said: "This virus was a hoax"! The reality is that it is quite real! But let's not propagandize ourselves into a panic mode, which the left is doing for political gain! Keep in mind! There will be an election in just a few short months, and the Democrats only have a senile old man for their top Candidate! Their game plan here is obvious, to shift attention away from him onto Trump as much as possible. That's what this thing with Pelosi and her new investigation is all about.
Hannity did. As well as Trump. Granted....Trump wasn't in a press conference....just at a rally where he can say pretty much anything he wants. The $2 trillion bailout is sending $1200 checks to a lot of people who don't need them. Are you getting one? Do you need it? Does it make you think that Trump cares about you and will get your vote in November because of it? Did the thought ever cross your mind that giving out that kind of money might be a political move?

As for senility....those who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. Look and listen to Trump in 2000. Look and listen to Trump in 2015. Finally, look and listen to Trump in 2020. If you can't see the obvious signs of mental deterioration, you're blind.

Hannity did. As well as Trump. Granted....Trump wasn't in a press conference....just at a rally where he can say pretty much anything he wants. The $2 trillion bailout is sending $1200 checks to a lot of people who don't need them. Are you getting one? Do you need it? Does it make you think that Trump cares about you and will get your vote in November because of it? Did the thought ever cross your mind that giving out that kind of money might be a political move?

As for senility....those who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. Look and listen to Trump in 2000. Look and listen to Trump in 2015. Finally, look and listen to Trump in 2020. If you can't see the obvious signs of mental deterioration, you're blind.
Hannity? Trump?...... Really? Where did you hear that? Source, please!........ And pray tell, who determines who needs the bailout, you?....... And does the Kenedy Center in New York really need that money? How about the pay increase for Congress, etc.? Where did all that come from? I'll give you two guesses! And the first two don't count!