OFFICAL START OF THE GREAT DEPRESSION

guess you didn't watch the news today ... and i'm not talking primarly about the DOW ....

credit markets are even more frozen today than they were last friday .... bank after bank after bank is having to be taken over by the differing european countries ...

If you missed it , the 700 billion dollar bail out FAILED to restore investor confidence in the market ...

here's a hint for ya .... with the CREDIT markets FROZEN like it's the ICE AGE ... how many people can now get home loans?

Here's another leading question .....IF VERY VERY few people can get home loans ... when do home pricess stop falling ?

Turn yourself into EAP and seek help.

Maybe you need to learn patience.

Well do they give out free anti depressant medication at EAP ? if they do i'm so there ..

Also do you guys want me to ask around and see if they have any spare brains while i'm down there ?

you should remember that you don't just "snap" your fingers and end up in the depression , it's a gradual decline over time to painfull levels ... kinda like easing into a hot tub ... so i can understand that you don't "see" it , but it's still there ...

The stock market has fallen day after day this week and the world markets are now crashing down as well .... and while those of us on "main street" still seem unaffected , it's only a matter of time before the storm hits ... with credit markets frozen , it won't be much longer before we see adverse affects .

Ask yourself , what kind of recession starts out with HUGE banks and instutions going bust ? there are so many i can't name , and now the 700 billion dollar bailout has failed to renew investor trust ..

Plant your victory gardens and praise the Lord!

Thats right! Best advice on the subject!
Bobbie,
shortly after the war, my Grandfather built a cottage in their back yard and my Grandmother planted a garden behind it,
every vegetable I can remember, tomatoes, green beans, even a part of that garden she had plants and flowers. I remember she use to sing hymns in a very soft and low tone in her voice while she was in that garden and I would help her, it was very comforting for me, to this day the memory of those times with her still gives me an inner peace.

you should remember that you don't just "snap" your fingers and end up in the depression , it's a gradual decline over time to painfull levels ... kinda like easing into a hot tub ... so i can understand that you don't "see" it , but it's still there ...

The stock market has fallen day after day this week and the world markets are now crashing down as well .... and while those of us on "main street" still seem unaffected , it's only a matter of time before the storm hits ... with credit markets frozen , it won't be much longer before we see adverse affects .

Ask yourself , what kind of recession starts out with HUGE banks and instutions going bust ? there are so many i can't name , and now the 700 billion dollar bailout has failed to renew investor trust ..

Quite frankly reading your posts I get the impression that the Depression is on full swing.

Latest posts