Oregon Shooting

delldude said:

So why did the killer pick the Cinemark theater? You might think that it was the one closest to the killer’s apartment. Or, that it was the one with the largest audience.

Yet, neither explanation is right. Instead, out of all the movie theaters within 20 minutes of his apartment showing the new Batman movie that night, it was the only one where guns were banned. In Colorado, individuals with permits can carry concealed handgun in most malls, stores, movie theaters, and restaurants. But private businesses can determine whether permit holders can carry guns on their private property.

Most movie theaters allow permit holders carrying guns. But the Cinemark movie theater was the only one with a sign posted at the theater’s entrance.

Wow, ain't that a coincidence.

Then why would he not have put that in his list of "pros" in choosing that theater?  Seems to me that would have at least made the list of pros.

townpete said:

You first,

Already busted you on two of many of your lies....

How come you can't give me the page number from the notes I linked you to....you know, the notes that you said (and had to use parenthesis to indicate solid proof)...you know...when you wrote this:

"The Colorado shooter (according to his notes) intentionally targeted that particular theater because he knew it was a designated gun free theater. He went out of his way to choose that theater over several others that where much closer to him."

You made the claim...I found his notes and could not find that in the notes, so I'm just asking you to give me the page number where you can prove me wrong.  Is that so hard? 

• Banned
KCFlyer said:
How come you can't give me the page number from the notes I linked you to....you know, the notes that you said (and had to use parenthesis to indicate solid proof)...you know...when you wrote this:

"The Colorado shooter (according to his notes) intentionally targeted that particular theater because he knew it was a designated gun free theater. He went out of his way to choose that theater over several others that where much closer to him."

You made the claim...I found his notes and could not find that in the notes, so I'm just asking you to give me the page number where you can prove me wrong.  Is that so hard?
Already proved you wrong....

Over

And

Over

And

Over

And

Over

townpete said:
Already proved you wrong....

Over

And

Over

And

Over

And

Over

That's not a page number either.  If you want to prove me wrong...look at his notes and give me the page number where he wrote that he chose that theater because he knew it was a designated gun free theater.   You are the one who made that claim that it was in his notes .  I know it's tiring having to go back thru that stuff...so I'll be satisfied if you'd just admit that you pulled that out of your a$$. 

• Banned
Your right, just as you are with your "non automatic automatic guns" you clam that exist.

lol

townpete said:
Your right
To KCFLYER:

That is as close as you will get to an admission from the townpeter:

(I copied and pasted some bs that I am sure is true because it fits my confirmation bias) that you will get from this guy.

I am sure he is working on the proof of USA taxpayer money funding the Iranian nuclear deal ad we speak. I fully expect some great cartoons soon.

townpete said:
Your right, just as you are with your "non automatic automatic guns" you clam that exist.

lol

YOu sure don't undertand sarcasm, do you?  All the gun nuts say "you can't buy an automatic weapon"...which implies that there are no "automatic weapons".  But you CAN buy legal modifications that can sure make one act like an automatic weapon.  So what do you call a legal AR15 that's firing off about 100 minutes?  Well..since automatic weapons are illegal, he must be using an "non automatic automatic" weapon.    Now....about that page number in those notes.....

Glenn Quagmire said:
KCFLYER

That is as close as you will get to an admission of (I copied and pasted some bs that I am sure is true because it fits my confirmation bias) that you will get from this guy.

I am sure he is working on the proof of USA taxpayer money funding the Iranian nuclear deal ad we speak. I fully expect some great cartoons soon.

I think that falls under the "it's obvious" proof. 

• Banned
KCFlyer said:

YOu sure don't undertand sarcasm, do you?  All the gun nuts say "you can't buy an automatic weapon"...which implies that there are no "automatic weapons".  But you CAN buy legal modifications that can sure make one act like an automatic weapon.  So what do you call a legal AR15 that's firing off about 100 minutes?  Well..since automatic weapons are illegal, he must be using an "non automatic automatic" weapon.    Now....about that page number in those notes.....
It not sarcasm, its ignorance of something you obliviously know nothing about.

Back