Oregon Shooting

What about it?  You got proof that he wasn't a liberal Obammy loving mooslim jihadist?  Where's your proof professor?  The coward was just identified, but the Tree has all the research already wrapped up. Huffington Post and Daily Kos no doubt.
Ms Tree said:
What about the conservative and republican part?  Just going to pretend they don't exist?

All that's confirmed is he has a black mother and a white father, and loved the IRA and ISIS, and hated Christians.

Hackman said:
What about it?  You got proof that he wasn't a liberal Obammy loving mooslim jihadist?  Where's your proof professor?  The coward was just identified, but the Tree has all the research already wrapped up. Huffington Post and Daily Kos no doubt.
He self identified as such according to the current reports.

KCFlyer said:
What I wish would happen would be for he media to not print this guys name...not print his picture...not tell his life story.  Crap like this stays in the news for two weeks, then the shooters name is forgotten....but oh...those two weeks he was the most famous person in the US.  It fits our typical attention span of a gnat.   So some other loser wants to go out with a bang and be the most famous person in the US for two weeks...and he makes plans on HIS shooting spree.  But if we don't mention their names, or their history - they will die as they lived - unknown.  Soon others would see that they won't be famous, so they'll have to find another way to make the news.  
You might be on to something.

"I have noticed that so many people like [Flanagan] are alone and unknown, yet when they spill a little blood, the whole world knows who they are. A man who was known by no one, is now known by everyone. His face splashed across every screen, his name across the lips of every person on the planet, all in the course of one day. Seems like the more people you kill, the more you're in the limelight."

Ms Tree said:
Sure, what could go wrong with armed civilians firing at a suspect who is standing among innocents right.  Not like the shooter could miss the suspect and shoot an innocent person in the head right and add to the carnage?   Nah ... never happen.
What a dolt.  I'd rather be shot fighting than being an unarmed victim in a Gun Free Zone, like happened today. I wish we could reside in the strawberries "n" cream utopia the libtards like you live in. Funny, Obammy in his idiotic rant today didn't mention any of the many gun laws broken every weekend in Chiraq, which has the most restrictive gun laws in the USA.  Strange.....not a word.

All that's confirmed is he has a black mother and a white father, and loved the IRA and ISIS, and hated Christians.
And a self identified conservative republican. That is confirmed too.

Hackman said:
What a dolt.  I'd rather be shot fighting than being an unarmed victim in a Gun Free Zone, like happened today. I wish we could reside in the strawberries "n" cream utopia the libtards like you live in. Funny, Obammy in his idiotic rant today didn't mention any of the many gun laws broken every weekend in Chiraq, which has the most restrictive gun laws in the USA.  Strange.....not a word.
You would rather be shot by someone trying to save you while you are trying to protect your self?

Ms Tree said:
You would rather be shot by someone trying to save you while you are trying to protect your self?
WTF are you smoking in the woods Professor Tree?

eolesen said:

Hard to believe this deranged individual HATED Christians, because....... C + R + G = C   !

(put the correct words in the correct order)

C hristian

G un

R epublican

C onservative 

Ps,
Oregon has NO capital punishment.  (That will surely ruin some of the 'cooler members)  !!!

12105704_10154115905481509_2227027035749703073_n.jpg

It wasnt a gun free zone:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mOJf9HW2Zo&feature=youtu.be

• Banned
Hear the community college president say "We are a gun-free campus." Hear with your own ears.

http://youtu.be/CAFDP8HDgtQ

• Banned
Ms Tree said:
Something that never happens.

Back