Pilot Labor Thread for the week 4/19-4/26

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sir,

You decided to pump up your chest against women who follow us that have no say, that is not getting by me without retaliation. I believe that many spouses who have no say and are just trying to get along, will be judged by a dictator like you when they try to get on a flight.

Let us not forget that that is the bottom line of the fight we are willing to give our life for.
Well, sir, I cannot comment on such a stupid reply.

I guess your argument is that if your wife is involved, all bets aside...?

I don't give 2 $hits about your wife non-reving to Europe when I get denied GOING TO WORK...do you see how this will all fall apart?

I have no beef with you...I'll debate you all day if it is warranted....otherwise, we are "fellow pilots" in the big picture....your choice.

Well, sir, I cannot comment on such a stupid reply.

I guess your argument is that if your wife is involved, all bets aside...?

I don't give 2 $hits about your wife non-reving to Europe when I get denied GOING TO WORK...do you see how this will all fall apart?

I have no beef with you...I'll debate you all day if it is warranted....otherwise, we are "fellow pilots" in the big picture....your choice.

You are the example of alpa politics and priority in life that they have shown. A lady will always go before me, regardless of politics. I will always be bowed with my hat off, holding the door for them.

Wow...I'm all weepy.

If you want to play tough and flex all day, this is what you may expect.

I just want to fly and finish....you apparently want to fight.

Go for it...while I'm here, I'll call you on it.

I'm not real sure what some of you think....if you say it enough, the dumb####'s in the East will believe it?

I don't know.

What I do know is this: No more cowtowing to ALPA and it's directives....the ENTIRE pilot group at USAirways now has a say in their future.

Do you Westies want a voice in your future?

If not....your "voice" will bw expressed for you.

I suggest you step up and be counted.

If West Pilots keep all their jobs and upgrades from West attrition, what would be wrong with that? How does a fence hurt them? If furloughs happen both east and west pilots will be on the street under DOH.

If you tossed in there that anyone furloughed at the time of the merger will be furloughed again before the last west pilot who brought a job to the merger, you might have something the west guys would actually think about.

If you tossed in there that anyone furloughed at the time of the merger will be furloughed again before the last west pilot who brought a job to the merger, you might have something the west guys would actually think about.

What about the MDA pilots who were listed as furloughed but were actually flying under the mainline certificate, and in at least one example was serving on the AAA PHL LEC?

Yes, I understand...but let me spell it out for you...unless you engage yourselves in the new union...you may well watch you a$$ get handed to you.

It'd be good for me...but I'm just tellin' ya.

Actually, I'm hoping the Westies just hold tough...

And when you do, your new union is going to vote on the big things that affect you....and you will be busy dreaming up insults on this board.

And you will abide by those results...and continue to engage in this bull#### banter...

And the retirement clock will continue to click.

And you will fly your retirement flight into LAS instead of Rome on the 330

Your choice, of course.

US Airways pilots made 500,000 more than you did for the last ten years, you are the scab sir.

And the West pilots are making more on the Group 2 Airplanes than the East and will continue to do so until the end of 2009 and beyond.

If you think Doug Parker and Jerry Glass are going to agree to a new contract before that time, you, sir, are sadly mistaken.

Hope you didn't spend all that extra money you earned above and beyond your West counterpart. You're going to need it to offset that LOA93 pay rate the upcoming assessment to fight the West's legal challenges to USAPA's representation cram down.

You are the example of alpa politics and priority in life that they have shown. A lady will always go before me, regardless of politics. I will always be bowed with my hat off, holding the door for them.
wow nos...

I love men like U!!
:up:

What about the MDA pilots who were listed as furloughed but were actually flying under the mainline certificate, and in at least one example was serving on the AAA PHL LEC?

Did they bring a chair to the table post-merger? As the answer with the MDA pilots was "no," I don't see how you can furlough them ahead of a pilot who did bring a chair to the merger.

Yes, I understand...but let me spell it out for you...unless you engage yourselves in the new union...you may well watch you a$$ get handed to you.

It'd be good for me...but I'm just tellin' ya.

All the west pilots really need to do is engage counsel and relax. That's already been done. There are not 1, but 2 very winnable DFR actions out there waiting for the "Angry First Officers from Cranberry" Club to trip on. See if you can find them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back