Prop 8 over turned in CA

• Banned
I don't drink. Stone cold sober. Do you talk to dead people?

Navy halts move to allow gay unions by chaplains​

http://www.komonews.com/news/national/121636079.html​

Just curious??

Suppose that somehow we found out the name of the SEAL team member who put a bullet between the eyes of Osama bin Laden rendering him extremely dead.

Suppose it later came out that the very same SEAL team member was as Gay as Pink Ink? Still feel as you do now?
Been busy, but here is my reply to your query. If the SEAL hero that offed bin Laden was gay, no it wouldn't matter to me.

On the flip side, if he was a militant gay drama queen that demanded he be recognized for the fact he was gay as "Pink Ink", then yes that is a problem.

Being a homosexual is a private issue with me, what goes on behind closed doors is not for public knowledge, again it should be a private issue.

• Banned
Does that men that Heteros are not going to be married by chaplains and that Heteros will go back in the closet where they belong as well?

The 14th amendment will win out at some point. We are a land of laws and the law will win out.

• Banned
Looks like its a DOMA issue. Once DOMA gets over turned (can be soon enough) then gays will be one step closer to equal treatment under the law. The article I read indicated that the policy was under review and could till happen but I doubt it. The courts need to get involved and force the issue. I do not trust the old boys network to make the right decisions.

There have been gays serving in the military since militaries have existed. They have served with honor and distinction beside their straight counterparts. The service people I have spoken with and those I have heard speak or read about, all have said they know who is gay and who is not and it does not make any difference. So long as the service person (gay, straight, male or female, white black or any other minority) can do their job they do not care.

The sad part is the ignorant slobs like the one above have no idea that that same ignorance being used against gays in the military was also used to prevent women and minorities from serving. Yet here were are with women and minorities serving in the military and our military is still able to place 79 soldiers into hostile territory, accomplish their mission and bring them all back home.

Ignorance will always be a part of society. Fortunately as those generations die off, the ignorance becomes more and more rare. The younger generations do not seem to be as biased and ignorant as those who came before. The Hackmans of the world are dying off (thankfully) and the world is spinning on it's axis just fine.

BTW, had Hackman even bothered to read he would have realized that Obama leaving office will have no affect on the status of the repeal. The Senate voted to repeal the law 65-31. The odds of it being reinstated is slim to none and I think I saw 'slim' leaving out the back door. The ban violates the COTUS and no senator is going to vote to reinstate it.
Yes, gays have been serving in the military for generations, only until recently have the militant gays decided to force the subject into public eye, which is what should and will be opposed. When I served in the USAF, there were a couple of gays in our squadron. It wasn't a problem, they were for the most part private and no one gave a crap. It wasn't until one got orders to Germany and his boyfriend flipped out and went whining to the first sergeant, crying about losing his sweetie that it became a problem...for them. They both got the boot. He should have shut his mouth.

You can call me names, but I am happy to tell you, most feel like I do. Gay? No problem...private issue. However, be a militant gay drama queen that thinks they will force their lifestyle on those that don't want to know about their sexual preference....big problem. See the difference? Of course not.

More than likely, you have never served your country in the military. You can dance around in your pink thong screaming at the top of your lungs about the gay plight, however the harder people like you push the more resistance you will find. Your militant gay queen opinion, means nothing. You contracted AIDS because your boyfriend isn't the fine upstanding sweet cheeks he said he was? So sorry.

As far as people like me dying off, hopefully not for a while, still fairly young...and I for the most part don't worry about contracting AIDS. I think you saw the proof of that resistance in that libtard mecca, California, with Prop 8. I guess all the voters in California that don't believe in gay marriage and all the militant gay bitching are all "ignorant slobs" too? That's a tough pill to swallow huh? Better phone Rosie.

Have a great day, and god bless.

Looks like its a DOMA issue. Once DOMA gets over turned (can be soon enough) then gays will be one step closer to equal treatment under the law. The article I read indicated that the policy was under review and could till happen but I doubt it. The courts need to get involved and force the issue. I do not trust the old boys network to make the right decisions.
Gays have equal treatment.....Civil Unions. All the benefits of a marriage....just without the "marriage" title. Because it's not a marriage. The majority of voters don't want it. People that hold public office (judges, senators, reps) have to listen to the majority of the voting voice...or be voted out of office. That's not a "good 'ol boy network", that's the republic in which we live.

Back