PSS Cutover

IORFA said:
All new delivery LAA aircraft, including Airbus, come with that IFE. No word yet on if Doug is putting it on the LUS aircraft. They talk about the A319, but never any mention of IFE. I hope they put it on along with the powerports at every seat that is also on all new planes and older planes with the new seats. So maybe when we said that NRTP was nice with all the tools, maybe people will believe us now. I've never had any issue with manipulation of the standby list.
The power ports are great! The color change to NRTP was a welcome change. Is it perfect, no and neither was travel US. I'm looking forward to what they come up with mixing the best of both! So, they are putting those seats on all 738's?

No decision on putting in the IFE, however the 737's and I'm pretty sure the 757's with the newish seats have powerports at each seat. They are below the seat cushion on those planes. 737's for sure, but I'm sort of unsure about the 757's. F/C on the 757's for sure has them. I wish they'd put in the new seats with the seat back IFE, it's awesome! Again, ALL new delivery A/C from LAA come with the new seats with the seat back IFE, Boeing and Airbus. It looks weird on the cheap looking A321 2 class A/C. Nice seats and IFE, yet the rest of the plane floor to ceiling including the galleys and lavs look as cheap as they come. Those damn metal boxes are the dumbest thing invented for a flying rocket! It's like hello 2015, meet 1954!

Reactions: 1 person

Latest posts