PTO's NWA Scab Career...

Just curious about the person in question, what was their actual race? I do not recall seeing this info posted in the threads. All I see is that person referred to as "9th Ward Historian". I'm not really sure what that slang refers too?

Once that is resolved and he was in fact terminated, the next course of action should prove interesting.
"9th Ward Historian" that is not exactly an acurate quote and this has been adressed. Check with NH/BB.

What would the next course of action be? I didn't realize there was a next course of action.

I believe the 9th ward houstonian probably is a former 9th ward La resident living in Houston. That is just my opinion. as for the real losers, the scabs are it. The scabs are the biggest losers this planet has and they fit in right along with mgmt of NWA

[quote name='PlayTheOdds' date='Mar 21 2006, 02:11 AM' post='364938'
What would the next course of action be? I didn't realize there was a next course of action.
[/quote]

I was hoping to be given a straight answer as to what gender and race the person happens to be. Since they are employees at will I doubt there is anything that can be done within the company. But outside of the company I would be contacting an attorney along with a number of Federal Agency's!!!! Many times I have seen Unions unwilling or unable to help a person on a dismissal charge, but after retaining an attorney things sometimes changed.

"9th Ward Historian" that is not exactly an acurate quote and this has been adressed. Check with NH/BB.

This is a direct quote from your first post/thread opener...

"This Ninth Ward Houstonian who thinks the world owes him something ...."

So, since you posted it, why don't YOU tell us all here what you meant by it.

"This Ninth Ward Houstonian who thinks the world owes him something ...."
So, since you posted it, why don't YOU tell us all here what you meant by it.
The "9th Ward" is/was made up of primarily poverty stricken African Americans before being clobbered by hurricanes katrina and rita.

I think its easy for a blind man to see what he was referring to with this statememt:

[qoute]
"This Ninth Ward Houstonian who thinks the world owes him something..."

If the person involved is black, I believe with a few phone calls "outside: the company he should be on the road to getting his employment back. Good attorney would rip them apart!!!!

The "9th Ward" is/was made up of primarily poverty stricken African Americans before being clobbered by hurricanes katrina and rita.

I think its easy for a blind man to see what he was referring to with this statememt:

[qoute]
"This Ninth Ward Houstonian who thinks the world owes him something..."

Yes, but I was curious to see if he would step up and take responsibility for his post, and let us know what he meant by it.

"........and then there was silence" :rolleyes:

Yes, but I was curious to see if he would step up and take responsibility for his post, and let us know what he meant by it.
I doubt we will get a direct and honest answer from the likes of a SCAB. It takes character and fortitude to do whats right, and we've seen what thirty pieces of silver can get you!

You have to remember where 'Cods is from, 10th Levee Road, Redneckville KY.

Rent the movie "Grapes of Wrath", its on video.

Even though the movie is about Okies, it applies to many southerners and their way of thinking...."If'n I work harder, faster, and cheaper, the man will be happy and I will git to keep me this here job".....

At the end of the movie, is a great quote from granny as they are driving off with everything they own in a broke down 'ol truck....

"They ain't never gonna git us down, we is gonna keep on workin' harder an' harder fer as long as we can". :blink: :blink: :blink:

Just curious about the person in question, what was their actual race? I do not recall seeing this info posted in the threads. All I see is that person referred to as "9th Ward Historian". I'm not really sure what that slang refers too?
Once that is resolved and he was in fact terminated, the next course of action should prove interesting.
I doubt we will get a direct and honest answer from the likes of a SCAB. It takes character and fortitude to do whats right, and we've seen what thirty pieces of silver can get you!
The answers to your questions have already been answered in this thread. Why do you continue to flame me for you incompetent reading comprehension? Let me hold your hand and help you out.
...Prepared? I didn't realize that you guys were so immune as to what goes on in certain parts of any populace. Some of these places can breed some very hard individuals. Certainly you know the types. The I'm gonna get mine no matter what. I like those shoes so let me put a bullet in your head. How about that watch mister? I don't have to do anything but what I want and when I want because the world owes me everything. This attitude as I call it is a matter of upbringing and environment and effects every race in the world. It is a common denominator anywhere you will find a human population. So you guys can quit trying to turn this into something it isn't...

ADDRESSED to P(os)T O,
IF the individual, that your having a "HR" hearing over, is of the same race as you, YOU would be making that point clear"in a NEW YORK minute"(PTO, that means "VERY QUICKLY")
SO, since you 99% of the time, tell it like it is, I will ask you a VERY SIMPLE QUESTION.
IS the man a member of a "Minority race" ???
YES.............or...............NO ??????????
Thank you !
NH/BB's

A little reading comprehension goes a long way gentlemen. I do not know why you guys are having such a hard time with this. First you guys tell me I am stupid for bringing this up on this board then I am a coward for sitting on some information. You guys are a paradox to no end.

The answers to your questions have already been answered in this thread. Why do you continue to flame me for you incompetent reading comprehension? Let me hold your hand and help you out.
A little reading comprehension goes a long way gentlemen. I do not know why you guys are having such a hard time with this. First you guys tell me I am stupid for bringing this up on this board then I am a coward for sitting on some information. You guys are a paradox to no end.
No they havent. None of us are having a hard time with anything or anyonebut you and your scabby a** friends and the entire mgmt at NWA. you are the only paradox that we know of, that is an endless one

No they havent. None of us are having a hard time with anything or anyonebut you and your scabby a** friends and the entire mgmt at NWA. you are the only paradox that we know of, that is an endless one

Don't you love it when the SCAB has written "comprehension" in his message? LOL Anyone with average comprehension ability wouldn't be a SCAB! What a friggin' "blowhard".

Can you imagine how much PTO's coworkers and now NWA HR must dislike him? From what we've learned here on this message board I'd also go so far as to say that PTO probably doesn't work well in a diverse workplace.
-----------------------------------------
SCAB mantra: BOOGERS & BEER! BOOGERS & BEER!

PTO, thank you for the answer. Now is he is smart he will clean up! Maybe all this time he has been taking notes, perhaps visited the boards a time or two.

QUOTE(PlayTheOdds @ Mar 10 2006, 09:18 PM)

...Prepared? I didn't realize that you guys were so immune as to what goes on in certain parts of any populace. Some of these places can breed some very hard individuals. Certainly you know the types. The I'm gonna get mine no matter what. I like those shoes so let me put a bullet in your head. How about that watch mister? I don't have to do anything but what I want and when I want because the world owes me everything. This attitude as I call it is a matter of upbringing and environment and effects every race in the world. It is a common denominator anywhere you will find a human population. So you guys can quit trying to turn this into something it isn't...
so what your saying is that anyone who resides or comes from this type area (enviroment) is destined to a life of crime and thuggery?
thats very Interesting, seeing how the likes of Fats Domino, marshall faulk, and numerous other famous personalities call the "9th Ward" home.

You are a ...COWARD... and a Racist, you made the remark about this individual being from the 9th ward because you obviously have disdain for that locale. You are not fooling anybody, you just did'nt like that individuals work habits so you equate him to being a criminal/thug?...Or is it perhaps you have disdain for the color of his skin?

Latest posts

Back