SEIU Thugs Attend Town Hall Meetings

Your point is well taken, in that my reference of the NYSE HAS nothing to do with this SEIU thread.

That said,where I believe your mistaken is your assumption that our POTUS had nothing to do with the(slow but) steady turnaround.

I'm sure your not superstitious. Meaning "Black Cats, Ladders, the #13 or Democrat ALWAYS catch the Market during the good times" ! Am i wrong ?

Well then..............start a thread on the NYSE !

I'll tell you where I'm not mistaken.................Nobama and his Posse will , if given the chance "QUADRUPLE" the national deficit by next year !

And I'm sure your not superstitious either...............like Demorats "ALWAYS" raise taxes ! Am I wrong ?

Nobama's posse has put the word out to their thugs, to attend and disrupt Town Hall Meetings, not by debate but, apparently by aggression and violence !

http://www.fox2now.com/ktvi-russ-carnahan-...,0,712936.story

i went to the webpage that you provided and read it ...

I don't get the thread title and the link to the webpage ... according to the webpage the SEIU guy and some reporter were the ones beaten up by the alleged "tea baggers "

Can you elaborate on what you think the president has done for the economy. BTW, I am not sure the economy has turned around yet.

Correct me plz. if I'm mistaken, but since the current administration took over, less people are losing their homes, than when the former administration was in power. I suspect that the banks know that the "do anything you wish" scenario's won't be tolorated by our current President.

Well then..............start a thread on the NYSE !

I'll tell you where I'm not mistaken.................Nobama and his Posse will , if given the chance "QUADRUPLE" the national deficit by next year !

And I'm sure your not superstitious either...............like Demorats "ALWAYS" raise taxes ! Am I wrong ?

You are correct, democrats traditionally raise taxes.
Even with a (spending )Democrat in office, it will be interesting to compare who raised the national debt by a larger percentage. President Obama, or former President Bush?

My money is on the latter.

Even with a (spending )Democrat in office, it will be interesting to compare who raised the national debt by a larger percentage. President Obama, or former President Bush?

You don't read the news much, do you ? But I bet you legs get all tingley when you hear Nobama reading from his teleprompter !:blink:

From Forbes:
"Who's Obama Kidding?"
http://www.forbes.com/2009/03/09/budget-de...s-spending.html

From The Washington Post:
Deficit Projected To Swell Beyond Earlier Estimates
CBO Expects Trillions More in Borrowing
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/conte...9032001820.html

And from the Liberal MSNBC:
Projected deficit threatens Obama's plans
Auditors say budget would produce $9.3 trillion in red ink over next decade
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/29791927/

Need I say more ?

Correct me plz. if I'm mistaken, but since the current administration took over, less people are losing their homes, than when the former administration was in power. I suspect that the banks know that the "do anything you wish" scenario's won't be tolorated by our current President.

You still didn't answer my question. I asked what has he done (besides being the president) to cause this so called economic turnaround.

Economic turnaround? Not yet.........................

Get the facts Bear...

Foreclosure filings were up 32 percent from the same month last year, RealtyTrac Inc. said Thursday. More than 360,000 households, or one in every 355 homes, received a foreclosure-related notice, such as a notice of default or trustee's sale. That's the highest monthly level since the foreclosure-listing firm began publishing the data more than four years ago.

post-59-11316363323.jpg

You need Koolaid..........

You still didn't answer my question. I asked what has he done (besides being the president) to cause this so called economic turnaround.

Economic turnaround? Not yet.........................

This is easy enough to explain , he's restored investor confidence and to some extent consumer confidence ... The goverment has created numerous econmic plans under his leadership which have given rise to the view that many share that the us economy is "rebounding "

i do not share the view , although i approve of the job the president has done thus far .

How much you got Bear?

National-Debt-GDP.gif

I like the part where it goes vertical about end of '08...... :lol:

Latest posts