Southwest considers discontinuing USAIR agreement

Status
Not open for further replies.
What does envoy/1st class service have to do with Passes on Southwest?

Hello!!!..........moderator???

Maybe you don't remember that we actually wore British Air's uniform and worked the wet-lease international flights? We have actual working knowledge of both. Were you around then?

Yep...my old Paul Costelloe uniform is hanging in my closet. :up:

Mine came from a contract I worked from 1996 until 1998 between BA and HP.

Yep...my old Paul Costelloe uniform is hanging in my closet. :up:

Mine came from a contract I worked from 1996 until 1998 between BA and HP.
:up: Those were crazy days...anyway, I don't think that SW will discontinue the agreement because we have more to offer them in terms of destinations than what they have for us. Of course, Pittsburgh alone, really needs SW like no other city does, so I hope they'll overlook whatever happened.

For a domestic flight that was under three hours, yeah, I guess you could say that I could easily be impressed.

My past experience working for American Airlines and with British Airways have shown me what true International First Class service is. Levels of service that US Air/Airways Envoy could never compare...not back then and certainly not now.

Wow, you are easily impressed!

US Airways used to operate as British Airways and our Envoy service used to beat all other American carriers, including American, who really aren't known for their transatlantic anyway.

Wow, you are easily impressed!

US Airways used to operate as British Airways and our Envoy service used to beat all other American carriers, including American, who really aren't known for their transatlantic anyway.
an AA said to me, geez I remember when were jealous of US's service...

Oh, and EMBFA, AA uses half and half not powdered creamer in domestic first. It is in a pint container.

What a ridiculous expense. How are they maintaining such a wasteful cost structure- customers only want a wooden seat and to leave the same day. They'll be out of business by week's end.

Anyway....point is that something happened and info was put out about it. I wasn't about to play detective to find it. I was SURE enough to comment. As luck would have it, the article was posted. Again it was #14. My goodness.

Actually the point is you are spreading rumors. Nobody has mentioned that the letter you mention and letter posted (item 14) is about two or three months old. Wow, you have "spun" yourself right into the "no spin zone" spreading untruths and rumors the likes of Bill O'Reilly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts