SUPER SCAB...."PTO" missing in action ?

wonder if pto would need to see if googles has the following codes?

FAT

PSP

I know that I dont have to use a computer to look up airport codes!

You'd be suprised how many people believe FAT is not a real code.

It is of course. I live nearby so I won't spoil it for everyone else.

Just out of curiosity, how'd you come by it? I didn't think NWA flew there.

You'd be suprised how many people believe FAT is not a real code.

It is of course. I live nearby so I won't spoil it for everyone else.

Just out of curiosity, how'd you come by it? I didn't think NWA flew there.
usair flies thru via their america west metal tubes

wow PTO you do know it! Ok lets see. what airports dont you know?
Oh wait. I know. Do you know what NRT is? CDG? LDE?

usair flies thru via their america west metal tubes

wow PTO you do know it! Ok lets see. what airports dont you know?
Oh wait. I know. Do you know what NRT is? CDG? LDE?
The more impressive answers would be how they got those 3 letter codes.... like : ORD, for instance...

Was there ever any doubt that he wouldn't?
Damn sure was a lot of doubt coming from you guys. I sure would hate to have you guys as a jury. You all have a tendency to read a lot of extra BS into something being said a making a bunch of shet up as you go. Unless of course you’re a union man then you are instantly released of any wrongdoing whether guilty or not.

NH/BB, "Bananna Head" :lol:

Damn sure was a lot of doubt coming from you guys. I sure would hate to have you guys as a jury. You all have a tendency to read a lot of extra BS into something being said a making a bunch of shet up as you go. Unless of course you’re a union man then you are instantly released of any wrongdoing whether guilty or not.

NH/BB, "Bananna Head" :lol:
wrong. you know we get our knowledge cause we dont go scabbing!

PTO,
Aren't you due to leave on another scab fishing trip hiatus?
We all hope so. :p
As a matter of fact I am flying out tomorrow afternoon. I will be back Monday night, so no need for you guys to get your panties in a wad. ;) No Reds this time though we're going after large mouth bass. It's kind of aggravating fishing this particular lake we are going to because of the slot limit but you do get to catch some good quality bass. I might take a peek in here every now and then just to check up on you guys. B)

As a matter of fact I am flying out tomorrow afternoon. I will be back Monday night, so no need for you guys to get your panties in a wad. ;) No Reds this time though we're going after large mouth bass. It's kind of aggravating fishing this particular lake we are going to because of the slot limit but you do get to catch some good quality bass. I might take a peek in here every now and then just to check up on you guys. B)
Goin' fer the big mouth redneck scab bass. Don't drown 'Cods, I don't know how Scab Air would do without its SUPERscab.

Don't worry about us, we will do fine without your severely lacking scab intellect. :huh:

As a matter of fact I am flying out tomorrow afternoon. I will be back Monday night, so no need for you guys to get your panties in a wad. ;) No Reds this time though we're going after large mouth bass.
definition of a SCAB fisherman:

"One jerk on one end of the line, waiting for a jerk on the other end"... :p

Hey PTO heres one just for you, enjoy!

One man's hobby was fishing. He spent all his weekends near the river or by the lake, paying no attention to weather. One Sunday, early in the morning, he went to the river as usual. It was cold and raining, so he decided to return back to his house.
The man came in, went to his bedroom, undressed and lay near his wife. The lights were off and he snuggled up behind her. She didn't even turn around.

"What terrible weather today, Honey," he said to her.

"Yes, she answered. "And my idiot husband went fishing." :)

wonder if the super scab pto is going to call out sick like his last fishin trip and get away with fraudulent sick time like his last?

Latest posts

Back