Teamsters false promise to open your contract

We saw the Teamsters "fight before the war" at Hostess you fool.
Not only caved in on concessions but also crossed the Bakers Union picket lines.
SCAB BASTARDS

Your talk is easy and cheap, but what about the proven FACTS?

Let's not forget who you are addressing here. Anomaly has admitted in past numerous postings that he is ok with other union men and women crossing picket lines. He has also posted that he was ok with the leader of the teamsters (Hoffa and his cronies) crossing the NWA strike line to fly on NWA. He is 100% "SCAB SUPPORTER".

Face it. The line guys are never going to go with the Teamsters and the Tulsa guys will never go with AMFA. But the Tulsa base has never been known to be smart. We elected a fleet service clerk (or should we call him a title 2 now?) as president and an unlicensed AMT as Chairman of Maint. This resulted in a local president who has no idea what our job is and a chairman of maint. who has no respect for an A&P license.

Face it. The line guys are never going to go with the Teamsters and the Tulsa guys will never go with AMFA. But the Tulsa base has never been known to be smart. We elected a fleet service clerk (or should we call him a title 2 now?) as president and an unlicensed AMT as Chairman of Maint. This resulted in a local president who has no idea what our job is and a chairman of maint. who has no respect for an A&P license.

Oh how we forget, its supposed to be all about you...lmao

The shallow wail of an A&P..."Its all about me" WHHhhhaaaa, sniffle, sniffle :lol:

I see the Teamsters are in the news again: http://www.theblaze.com/stories/why-does-the-teamsters-union-appear-to-be-flying-its-union-flag-above-the-u-s-one-outside-the-groups-d-c-hq/

Typical....

Hey Informer you goof, It looks like I'm right again... :p

The company is backing away from their implementation demands for 30 days so they can work with the Union and the people from the floor before they cobble everything up :rolleyes:

Hey Informer you goof, It looks like I'm right again... :p

The company is backing away from their implementation demands for 30 days so they can work with the Union and the people from the floor before they cobble everything up :rolleyes:

Actually you once again prove my point regarding the Industrial Union mentality.

The people from the floor and the Union are not two (2) different groups, they are the same.

In fact, it is the real Union Men from the floor that is causing the change of heart. Not the elected and appointed stooges.

Truth is, the company could see the real Union men from the floor gaining strength behind the anger and they are now going to recruit the sellout leaders on board so as to blame them. It's called Union Busting 101, and you are a prefect assistant, er uh you might be a professor at that gig.

Why do you speak of the "people from the floor" and the "Union" as two different groups of folks anyway?
Can you explain that for us "goofs" that don't quite get it yet?

I see the Teamsters are in the news again: http://www.theblaze....-groups-d-c-hq/

Typical....

Glenn Beck news is kinda like the National Enquirer.

TheBlaze is a news and opinion website and television network owned by American media personality and former CNN Headline News and Fox News host Glenn Beck's Mercury Radio Arts. The website was launched three days after Beck's widely publicized Restoring Honor rally at the Lincoln Memorial in Washington, D. C. Beck has promoted The Blaze as an alternative to "mainstream media outlets," which Beck says are "distorting facts to fit rigid agendas.

Glenn Beck news is kinda like the National Enquirer.

TheBlaze is a news and opinion website and television network owned by American media personality and former CNN Headline News and Fox News host Glenn Beck's Mercury Radio Arts. The website was launched three days after Beck's widely publicized Restoring Honor rally at the Lincoln Memorial in Washington, D. C. Beck has promoted The Blaze as an alternative to "mainstream media outlets," which Beck says are "distorting facts to fit rigid agendas.
Typical...ignore the photo and attack the messenger. Perfect example of how you handle every issue here.

Actually you once again prove my point regarding the Industrial Union mentality.

The people from the floor and the Union are not two (2) different groups, they are the same.

In fact, it is the real Union Men from the floor that is causing the change of heart. Not the elected and appointed stooges.

Truth is, the company could see the real Union men from the floor gaining strength behind the anger and they are now going to recruit the sellout leaders on board so as to blame them. It's called Union Busting 101, and you are a prefect assistant, er uh you might be a professor at that gig.

Why do you speak of the "people from the floor" and the "Union" as two different groups of folks anyway?
Can you explain that for us "goofs" that don't quite get it yet?

Hey goof. I did my part as a person from the floor pointing out to my local management there is a different avenue from within the CBA to make improvements to the operations that would cause participation between the company, (Union Leadership), and (people from the floor "Members"). I was trying to guide them away from the lone wolf approach and your local leadership was doing the same. Looks like somebody, somewhere listened, hence the 30 day delay in implementation. What did you do while all of this was going on, stand in a corner with AMFA cards in your front pocket like a goof? You crack me up Informer, why don't you leave the leading to those who care about the members... B)

I was trying to guide them away from the lone wolf approach and your local leadership was doing the same. Looks like somebody, somewhere listened, hence the 30 day delay in implementation.

Are the delays due to bootlicking or the fact they have no place to send the stuff?

"4500 jobs will be lost" we were told, yet now we are told they will be hiring off the street soon. In other words the concessions were not neccissary.

Are the delays due to bootlicking or the fact they have no place to send the stuff?

"4500 jobs will be lost" we were told, yet now we are told they will be hiring off the street soon. In other words the concessions were not neccissary.

No bootlicking, just utilizing the contract you negotiated Bob....

No bootlicking, just utilizing the contract you negotiated Bob....

I didnt negotiate anything in that deal, the line guys were sectioned off, isolated and never even given the opportunity to present our offer on meeting the cost savings goal for line maintenance. The only thing we discussed were OT rules. Don and the other "high level" negotiators made sure of that. They had their special meetings with Tulsa in Tulsa but never with the line. Once Tulsa had their deal they got STL to call for a roll call vote and with the Title II guys from Fleet Service Locals were able to ram it through. Every A&P with the exception of Charlie Meters voted against it. Title II from 561, a maint Local, voted against it as well(and the ATD used the headcount figures from 2008 for the rollcall). When we tried to address Ream he said "I'm done with you guys, its a take it leave it offer".

By the way the deal that you voted for has plenty of bootlicking in it.

Back