Teamsters false promise to open your contract

Glenn Beck news is kinda like the National Enquirer.

TheBlaze is a news and opinion website and television network owned by American media personality and former CNN Headline News and Fox News host Glenn Beck's Mercury Radio Arts. The website was launched three days after Beck's widely publicized Restoring Honor rally at the Lincoln Memorial in Washington, D. C. Beck has promoted The Blaze as an alternative to "mainstream media outlets," which Beck says are "distorting facts to fit rigid agendas.

WOW! Talk about dodging the topic. What does all your "blah, blah, blah, blah" have to do with the topic of the article posted with the pictures posted? Nothing, absolutely nothing. Way to go teamsters, way to look so good in the publics eyes. I have always said, "let the teamsters do what the teamsters do and they will be the cause of their own demise." You just gotta love this stuff...

Don and his merry band of rapists and pillagers have got to go.

Enough is enough. Wake up and sign a AMFA card.

Glenn Beck news is kinda like the National Enquirer.

TheBlaze is a news and opinion website and television network owned by American media personality and former CNN Headline News and Fox News host Glenn Beck's Mercury Radio Arts. The website was launched three days after Beck's widely publicized Restoring Honor rally at the Lincoln Memorial in Washington, D. C. Beck has promoted The Blaze as an alternative to "mainstream media outlets," which Beck says are "distorting facts to fit rigid agendas.

Wow, the old guy can cut and paste. I like to read the Drudge Report as well. Maybe you can go back to Wikipedia for some more cut and paste activity.

I didnt negotiate anything in that deal, the line guys were sectioned off, isolated and never even given the opportunity to present our offer on meeting the cost savings goal for line maintenance. The only thing we discussed were OT rules. Don and the other "high level" negotiators made sure of that. They had their special meetings with Tulsa in Tulsa but never with the line. Once Tulsa had their deal they got STL to call for a roll call vote and with the Title II guys from Fleet Service Locals were able to ram it through. Every A&P with the exception of Charlie Meters voted against it. Title II from 561, a maint Local, voted against it as well(and the ATD used the headcount figures from 2008 for the rollcall). When we tried to address Ream he said "I'm done with you guys, its a take it leave it offer".

By the way the deal that you voted for has plenty of bootlicking in it.

Hey bob, I took the liberty to "white you out" of Article 47 from my copy of the current CBA since you were a non participant due to obscure agenda from that of the negotiating committee. It's my opinion you don't deserve to be recognized in any manner within my CBA. And when members see my copy of the agreement and ask, Who was that? I can say it was nobody, or a typo, or a person with their own personal agenda who cost you monies you deserved.... ;)

Hey bob, I took the liberty to "white you out" of Article 47 from my copy of the current CBA since you were a non participant due to obscure agenda from that of the negotiating committee. It's my opinion you don't deserve to be recognized in any manner within my CBA. And when members see my copy of the agreement and ask, Who was that? I can say it was nobody, or a typo, or a person with their own personal agenda who cost you monies you deserved.... ;)
I guess you meant to say WHEN you get your copy. Management is still filling in all those blank pages you voted yes for. But it's too bad we can't "White out" Jim Little and all his moron cronies.

I guess you meant to say WHEN you get your copy. Management is still filling in all those blank pages you voted yes for. But it's too bad we can't "White out" Jim Little and all his moron cronies.

Already have my copy of the CBA, maybe the printers will follow my lead before you get your copy and somebody will become a nobody as he represented himself on our behalf... :p

Thanks, but I think you are lying as to having received a printed copy. You may have printed one up yet but I do not think that the company has sent it to the printers and distributed it because if they did then I have a lawsuit. I've notified them on several occasions that they are not to print false statements about me.

By the way, exactly what are you claiming my "Personal agenda" was?

By the way, exactly what are you claiming my "Personal agenda" was?
Bob I think what he means is your "Personal agenda" was looking out for the membership and keeping them informed. you are supposed to buy into the TWU international agenda which is to distort the facts and keep the membership ignorant of main issues while sugar coating other aspects. Also hire paid consultants to frighten members into a yes vote when it looks like the vote will fail. The agenda of the TWU is well known. Keep headcount high no matter how low the wages and benefits go.

Do you actually read what you type before you post? What an "incoherent Jackass" you are!

Yes he is. And we all know it's obvious he does not "proof read" prior to posting. LOL. Gotta love this stuff!

Lets look at this from a fact based position...Teamsters and CWA will share members at US Air. (http://www.cwa-union.org/news/entry/cwa_members_approve_new_joint_association_for_agents_at_merged_us_airwaysam#.UOek96WNBfR)

TWU International pays rent to CWA in Washington and the TWU Headquarters is located in the CWA building.

Teamsters get AA aircraft mechanics addresses ..from where...TWU??? Teamsters raid the TWU

TWU get SWA aircraft mechanics addresses and raid AMFA at SWA...from where...Teamsters????

Gordon Clark (TWU sellout president from MCI) never works in Dallas for AA...but gets paid by AA as if he works 2080 hours (or more?) annually but works daily, hand-in-hand on a joint project for who...you guessed it, the TWU and the Teamsters

Teamsters = TWU = CWA...Jimmy Hoffa Senior is rolling over in his grave; wherever that is!!!

Lets look at this from a fact based position...Teamsters and CWA will share members at US Air. (http://www.cwa-union...am#.UOek96WNBfR)

TWU International pays rent to CWA in Washington and the TWU Headquarters is located in the CWA building.

Teamsters get AA aircraft mechanics addresses ..from where...TWU??? Teamsters raid the TWU

TWU get SWA aircraft mechanics addresses and raid AMFA at SWA...from where...Teamsters????

Gordon Clark (TWU sellout president from MCI) never works in Dallas for AA...but gets paid by AA as if he works 2080 hours (or more?) annually but works daily, hand-in-hand on a joint project for who...you guessed it, the TWU and the Teamsters

Teamsters = TWU = CWA...Jimmy Hoffa Senior is rolling over in his grave; wherever that is!!!

So Gordon is still in KC collecting his AA AMT check to work on the Teamster raid, and AMT's with more seniority are being bumped to DWH to work as an OSM. What a union? :angry2:

So Gordon is still in KC collecting his AA AMT check to work on the Teamster raid, and AMT's with more seniority are being bumped to DWH to work as an OSM. What a union? :angry2:

Pls forgive me. I am assuming Dallas somewhere. But, what is and where is DWH? Is it DFW airport with hangar maint.? Just currious...

Pls forgive me. I am assuming Dallas somewhere. But, what is and where is DWH? Is it DFW airport with hangar maint.? Just currious...
DFW hangar 5 is DWH.
Google is your friend.

Read this Pdf.

http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.twu562.org/2010/09-10/DWH_LTR.pdf&sa=U&ei=hcvpULzTIqGo2wXKzoB4&ved=0CE0QFjAG&usg=AFQjCNFW4RTJd-jB0SnUfJbsVQNgP_XOdQ

With all the door knocking and flyers that the Teamsters have been doing, the $$$$ that they claim to have why haven't they filed, don't they have enough support?

They (IBT) has made all these claims since both them and AMFA have started card drives to remove the TWU.

We have not seen any negative about the TWU from the Teamsters can any one tell us here why?
If you Teamster supporters go to themechanicsforchange.com web site you can see that UAL has mechanics that
have Got with the IAM in an attempt to get rid of the IBT. Others want AMFA back. OUT with the IBT.

Ask your teamster supporters why it has taken so long to intergrate both CAL and UAL mechanics since both were
Teamsters.

For the Tulsa guys who support the IBT your local will not be in Tulsa with the Teamsters.

Whats going to happen with the Big Fancy Local if the IBT gets in?

Since they promised all the UAL mechanics when they were door knocking pensions and job recall
Why hasn't that happened since CAL is hiring off the street?

Just like the TWU here we have guys that are out of a job with jr mechanics still working?

Thats a Hell of a way for a union to support its members, ISN'T IT?????

I think most of us at AA have had enoug its time to try some thing NEW.

Lets sign AMFA cards and remove the SCAMMERS aka TWU Officers

Latest posts

Back