Ted Goes To Washington!

Jetz is right. I wish you guys well, but you won't get any sympathy from me.

Wow, that wasn't nice. What did we ever do to you? [/QUOTE]
You refused to reduce the rates that you charge to UAL. How many times do I have to remind you of that before it sinks into your cranium case?
You won't find any sympathy from employees who took pay and work rule concessions to keep UAL afloat. [/quote]
I'm a Marine, you are going to have to try harder....... :)

Why should we reduce rates? Its our airplanes and our Dulles infrastructure. We just said take it or leave it. I certainly wish UAL no ill will since 3 of my former squadronmates fly for you, but its rather ridiculous asking someone who made less then $21k last year to take a pay cut. (Yes, I did do a substantial amount of military duty so that wasn't full time at ACA.)

It's also not right that you folks were getting profit sharing checks while UAL mainline took massive paycuts. It's nuts that our regionals are guaranteed a profit.

I am sorry guys. but it is hardly fair to the ACA employees to blame them for any of the bad that UAL is experiencing. ACA is a seperate company and as such makes decisions on their own. When UAL employees got a payraise, did the ACA as well? No of course not, so why should they take a paycut, when the fine UAL employees does?

UAL demanded reductions from ACA, reductions that were such, that ACA would lose, so ACA decided to venture out on their own. That is their choice and despite UAL trying to get JO/Mesa to buy ACA, also a choice UAL have to accept.

But blaming ACA employees is just silly.

TED actually could've been a great thing for UA but unfortunately has become an example of overblown consultants run amok.

Whoever the Project Manager is on this caper should have to explain to The Donald.

Instead of running away from United's fabulous heritage this TED should've built upon the parent's existing strengths (professional service, route network etc) and added a twist of excitement and lower fares.

TED is confusing the employees and the customers and that does not bode well.

Is Jake Brace the Project Manager on this exercise?

(let us all say it together -- YOU'RE FIRED!)

Focus o' you inhabitants of Elk Grove Village. Focus.

Hmmmm, looks like Independence Air's CEO has declared war on TED. Is Skeen nuts or has he completely lost his mind through his blind arrogance? I certainly hope he has deep, deep pockets when he takes on J.P. Morgan, et al.

I am a UAL employee and I am not confused by TED. If an employee is not sure as to the idea of TED then they should read all the information on Skynet and the press releases.

I agree. UAL employees are not confused by TED. Instead, most, if not all, are excited by TED. TED's adorable. I have a date with TED to go to Disneyworld. TED's taking me skiing. TED serves Margaritas. TED goes Margaritaville!

NOVA,

You are so right. I like your ideas and the personification of TED. I admit I was not too keen on the name in the begining, but am very excited at the idea of TED and what it stands to do for the airline.

I just hope we get a TED with a flight 1 designation. So we can call it "uni Ted". ;)
All jokes aside. Can not wait to see how TED does.

So UAL employees won’t have any sympathy for ACA employees. Let’s see. You blame them for kicking a** in negotiation of their contract with UAL. Then they dropped you like you were a company with no future. Imagine that. Self interest in business, what a novel concept. When would this sympathy have started, when IFLYJETS finally did fly an airplane again? UAL was predatory pricing on new airlines during the 90’s, hard nose hard knocks business. It’s all good as long as it is in your company’s self interest and legal. Thanks in advance to iflynot for all spelling and grammar correction. 737nCH11 many other businesses that had contracts with UAL also made a profit. All kinds of businesses. They are not “your†regionals. They are independent companies. It is not their fault that UAL is in bankruptcy. It is UAL’s fault. UAL can come back but stop blaming and start fighting.

Latest posts