Temporary Injunction against USAPA filed today

We have no one on furlough.

I think the term is more familiar to the west group, though. Probably will remain that way for quite a while. Do you consider your furloughed pilots worthless like you saw the former furloughed pilots on the east? Do you tell them they're worthless, too?

I do not consider the West furloughees worthless. I consider them senior to Coello.

Reactions: 9 people
No, our guys are truly victims of this merger. You guys have been worthless for a long time. You just scrapped another one in DEN. What does that make? Eight incidents/accidents since the merger? Yes, you guys are worthless, furloughed or not.

The company has to keep them on LOA93 just to pay for all the damage and lost revenue these second stringers cause. B scale for the B team.

Reactions: 6 people
The irony of this tail strike, other than it was done by pilots who consider themselves highly experienced and professional, is that the east management types had bets on how long it would take for a west pilot to drag the tail of a 321 after it got on property. So far it's been zero on the west. The east has a nasty habit of doing it on a regular basis on the 321 and 757.

Just add that to the taxi incidents and landing accidents they've had in the past few years I guess.

Reactions: 5 people
And yet my flying skills are vastly superior to that of most east pilots. And you display many of Wolfe's traits. I surmise an illicit encounter with a hooker mixed with Wolfe's seed begot you.

This type of post makes most of us doubt that you are an airline pilot.......contrary to public opinion, even in the fighter community this isn't said.

Reactions: 3 people

Latest posts