Temporary Injunction against USAPA filed today

Not at all. Frustrated sometimes talking to mindless USAPA lemmings but not angry.

And you hold on to that PHX money thing if it gets you through the day.

Reactions: 3 people
Do they mention ATC and the bad weather that has hit the Northeast in the last two months in those 400+ pages?
The data that was collected by the third party (same ones used by UAL a few years ago) was compared to a few years of data. Taxi times, write-ups, sick calls, delays, etc. all show a significant spike beginning May 1.

That is the evidence. And when compared to the west ops it's pretty obvious the east is well outside historic norms.

Bottom line is USAPA is going to get it's last nut handed to it.

Reactions: 4 people
Check that page count.

It's 400+ and the numbers definitively point to a work action by the east.

Its simply designed to inflame division among employees. There will be plenty who are all too happy to be inflamed.

If the captain of the ship starts to throw a few overboard and yanks the wheel around to scare the pax, pretty soon all the pax will be begging the captain to make all the boogey men go away.

Nothing has changed. Just show up to work on time and do your job and help others do theirs. Same old, same old.

Not at all. Frustrated sometimes talking to mindless USAPA lemmings but not angry.

And you hold on to that PHX money thing if it gets you through the day.

Just go to work and deal with it. That's all I do. I'm not angry nor frustrated. I've figured these 4 out in Tempe along time ago. Just doing my time until retirement.........

The data that was collected by the third party (same ones used by UAL a few years ago) was compared to a few years of data. Taxi times, write-ups, sick calls, delays, etc. all show a significant spike beginning May 1.

That is the evidence. And when compared to the west ops it's pretty obvious the east is well outside historic norms.

That's all very interesting. Want to answer my question? You guys do the opposite of what USAPA and anyone east asks, right?

Its simply designed to inflame division among employees. There will be plenty who are all too happy to be inflamed.

If the captain of the ship starts to throw a few overboard and yanks the wheel around to scare the pax, pretty soon all the pax will be begging the captain to make all the boogey men go away.

Nothing has changed. Just show up to work on time and do your job and help others do theirs. Same old, same old.
Nope.

It's designed to put a stop to USAPAs yellow lanyard BS.

Mowrey is the one inflaming the other work groups.

Reactions: 1 person
Nope.

It's designed to put a stop to USAPAs yellow lanyard BS.

Mowrey is the one inflaming the other work groups.

Yellow lanyards are pretty scary. Its a good thing they aren't red. Oh, the humanity.

Doug is looking for a few good cheerleaders. Can he count on you to step it up a notch? Oh, come on. Don't let him down.

P.S. Don't forget to do your job.

Reactions: 2 people

Now the above is pretty comical. ATC and weather have been absolutely horrible for the last 3 months. I guess neither of those have any thing to do with taxi times or delays, or people getting run down and sick from long work days as a result of delays.

Sick time is an earned benefit? What, are we not supposed to use it when we are sick?

The aircraft are not getting any younger, so I guess that could explain write ups. Before I go, because this is a supreme waste of time, had an APU Master switch that was coming out of the panel. It gets MEL'd with no delay. Want to know where the part was? PHX. Great place for that part considering the number of Airbus' we have operating on the East side.

I fully get who we work for, it's pretty obvious.

Have a nice weekend. NLG out.

Reactions: 1 person
Most of time Pi.

Why?

Then perhaps the west side of this operation needs to be examined. You guys will do anything to make USAPA look bad, like answering the safety survey to counter USAPA's claims. So I'm thinking some guys out there might be carrying items to show a big difference between east and west. Maybe they need to look where items are written up, I mean just to be fair. After all it was you that said:

"And when compared to the west ops it's pretty obvious the east is well outside historic norms. "

Reactions: 3 people