Temporary Injunction against USAPA filed today

Wow, that last one of mine must have been the turd in the punchbowl. Sure slowed things down, didn't it? Sure would suck if and innocent west guy were to get caught up in this, just as it would be if it were an innocent east guy.

I'm going to send a message to everyone of our managers from my CP to Parker, and USAPA, suggesting that we call a truce on the safety stuff and try to come together. Remember, the COMPANY refused to participate in a safety survey. I suggest we do the same on here. Any takers?

Reactions: 1 person
I had mentioned on here that DP lost control of this shop about 5 months ago... I still think he has, everybody is pissed off and not ready to put up with his ho hum we can't do anything to help fix this issue.... from wages to the NIC, etc.. The Union has nothing to do with anything.

Reactions: 4 people
Then perhaps the west side of this operation needs to be examined. You guys will do anything to make USAPA look bad, like answering the safety survey to counter USAPA's claims. So I'm thinking some guys out there might be carrying items to show a big difference between east and west. Maybe they need to look where items are written up, I mean just to be fair. After all it was you that said:

"And when compared to the west ops it's pretty obvious the east is well outside historic norms. "

You're surprised the West refuses to lift a finger to assist in ANYTHING USAPA??!! Nope, you USAPA rubes on all on your own on this one. :lol: :lol: :lol:

That big pay raise and a DOH contract are just around the corner!! How's the strike fund adding up with 3 separate Federal Lawsuits in 3 different States and full page ad costs coming along?

At what point are the sane East pilots going to take a good look around and figure out what the hell is going on? I don't recall any of this being discussed in USAPAs plan 4 years ago.

Reactions: 5 people
This was a strategic error by USAPA they had support of most work groups they will now lose most of that.

And to the data they have, not only can you compare East vs West and YOY, but unfortunately for USAPA they don't have everyone on board, so you can see patterns with crews, any mechanic could have told you this was going on.

Reactions: 3 people
You're surprised the West refuses to lift a finger to assist in ANYTHING USAPA??!! Nope, you USAPA rubes on all on your own on this one. :lol: :lol: :lol:

That big pay raise and a DOH contract are just around the corner!! How's the strike fund adding up with 3 separate Federal Lawsuits in 3 different States and full page ad costs coming along?

At what point are the sane East pilots going to take a good look around and figure out what the hell is going on? I don't recall any of this being discussed in USAPAs plan 4 years ago.

ZOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMM..............right over your head. What a shock.

250 pages worth.

These USAPA idiots are, as expected, going right off a cliff.

And pissing off the IAM to top it off. Randy's letter trying to suck up to the mechanics is a complete failure.

Isom's meeting, btw, broke out east and west ops for the first time. Needless to say, this injunction is only the beginning.
Good to see. You get paid to do a job, do your damned job. Don't try to to kill the company that hired you, how easy is that to understand? USAPA has been nothing but a pile of gangrene, killing off the body and threatening to kill off the good parts of the airline. Time to cut off the gangrene.

USAPA, you are nothing more than goons and thugs, we already know you can't live up to your binding agreements, now you want to kill the airline because you can't get your way. Too bad.

In the real world (non union), if an employee is malingering or deliberately causing harm to the company, they get fired and replaced.

USAPA, once again you pulled your gun out and promptly shot it into your foot.

Reactions: 5 people
US Airways' injunction against USAPA has the potential to bankrupt the union. USAPA's budget has a $250,000 annual shortfall, the union just increased NAC FPL by $200,000 per year, and USAPA has two additional multi-million lawsuits to pay for (USAPA's Status Quo Lawsuit & US Airways' Illegal Job Action Injunction). In addition, USAPA has to pay legal fees for the DJ lawsuit and could pay US Airways damages if USAPA is found guilty hurting US Airways' revenue and customer goodwill.

Will USAPA go bankrupt if found guilty? Will USAPA access members tens of thousands of dollars per pilot to pay for these lawsuits/damages? Will USAPA increase in industry leading dues/assessments to cover these huge expenses and potential damages?

I had mentioned on here that DP lost control of this shop about 5 months ago... I still think he has, everybody is pissed off and not ready to put up with his ho hum we can't do anything to help fix this issue.... from wages to the NIC, etc.. The Union has nothing to do with anything.

Complete BS and the company has the data to prove it.

Then perhaps the west side of this operation needs to be examined. You guys will do anything to make USAPA look bad, like answering the safety survey to counter USAPA's claims. So I'm thinking some guys out there might be carrying items to show a big difference between east and west. Maybe they need to look where items are written up, I mean just to be fair. After all it was you that said:

"And when compared to the west ops it's pretty obvious the east is well outside historic norms. "

Keep spinning ladies.

The data on the east side was so bad that even your east CP's hung their heads in shame.

Call their office and ask. They seem to be in a talkative mood.

The data is there.

And give it a rest Pi - your theory is absolutely stupid. If the west were doing the opposite, our data would have showed downward trends in those areas. They didn't. They were consistent YoY. We had ZERO anomalies.

USAPA is f'ed.

I hear there is a request for damages coming as well. Mid six figures.

Reactions: 2 people
wow , when i saw this thread my jaw dropped .... i can't beleive it , the company actually grew a set ..... WOW .....

While i didn't appove of their fullpage spread , i CAN understand work slowdowns to express a point ... and let's not try to beat around the bush , we all know what's been going on .... hopefully this injunction will put an end to the gang activity on both sides ....

Tisk tisk USAPA , if you hadn't put the full page spread in the paper , it's possible this injunction might not have been filed against you ....

EDIT : i hope the company will NOT seek to incur the maxmium damages possible from the pilot group , but merely recoup lawyers fees and just get them to stop their work action ....