The 2011 Depression

Hey Hot Dog......what if these clowns mission comes down the pike?

You aware the main figure in the vid has had White House access four or more times and met with Treasury several other times, is affiliated with SEIU, worked for Stern and is supported by the biggest SEIU fan Barack Obama?

Funny too, William Morgan, former JP Morgan exec now WH chief of staff....... :unsure:

Collapse the Street and forget about all those union pension plans, thats for sure.

Boy, talk about a perfect storm.

head%20in%20sand-thumb-70x70-322.jpg

What does Stern have to do with it?
Don't go beating up poor Brother Howard for this mess.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

OK, I admit it.

I took a big ole dump on that plastic fiber toupee of yours before you put it on this morning.

Didn't think you noticed since you wore caca on your cranium all day.

I'm so ashamed.

I like how you never ever contribute anything to the theme, you remind me of those two stooges on the Muppet Show...... :lol:

399360-bigthumbnail.jpg

I almost forgot about the 2011 Depression and the end of the world as we know it.

When does it start, now that Apocalypse has been delayed?

Here's some basic math to support my position.

Election day 2008 cost to fill 2001 Audi Quattro TT Roadster = $30.48
Cost an hour and a half ago = $65.10

Over the course of a year this works out to an $1,800.00 "tax" imposed by the failed policies of the Obama regime. Looking at it another way, there goes my vacation to Belgium this year thanks to Mr Hope and Change.

He keeps telling us things are getting better, well I for one have had about all the "Good" I can stand from this guy.

For me I met my own target personally, "Livin' in Debt Free Heaven by the end of "11"

for all you "Blame Bush" types I say this. He's been out of office for 2 plus years now and since everyone was so quick to blame him for gas prices, GUESS WHAT? Your guy gets extended the same courtesy. :D :D Don't you love it Karma runs right over the Dogma? I know I do. OOPS!!! Time to go cling to my guns and religion. Just got the G/F a Lady Baretta, fits right between her cleavage which just proves that size does matter :lol: :lol: :lol: The gun ya perverts.

NOTE: i recalculated and made the number of gallons equal, based on today's fill up.

Then there is the rest of the story.

Gasbuddies

4 year history. Average fuel cost today is a hair under the high from Jul/Aug of 2008.

I was looking at the wrong year for my calculations. Sorry. Your fuel cost have not been in alignment with the rest of the nation. Based on a 14 gallon fill up you would have paid $2.17 for PUG in 08 and $4.65 today. The first price is will below the national average and the second is a fair amount above.

Back