The Abortion Issue:

Insp4

Veteran
May 27, 2016
This is what the Democrats are are fighting for! This doctor is talking about early term, now imagine this for a baby being born! Like New York has just passed!

Now this one hits home!
52033977_383872409090842_5714112202420518912_n.jpg

Now...can the good doctor tell us how many second trimester abortions are performed for birth control reasons? Could it be that the 17 year old girl he is talking about is the daughter of some anti abortion "activists" who call women going into planned parenthood for birth control a "whore" and hid it as long she could?

My ex had a second trimester abortion. If you think that was an easy decision to make, think again. Ours wasn't because we decided we really couldn't afford a baby and decided to end it. We WANTED a baby...ours was because the "baby" she was carrying inside her had a SEVERE deformation and disability and would have died with in minutes after birth. It wasn't because of Down's Syndrome or some other "disability". Her doctor told her her it was anencephalic - the brain had failed to form. Because while it was inside my wife's body, it was able to breathe and able to get nutrition. But once outside, it wouldn't be able to breathe or take food. So it would choke or starve to death. I'd like to hear the happy doctor describe one of those BIRTHS to Congress...and hope he stays as chipper.

Finally....abortion is between that person and God. Not a preacher or a priest...and certainly not a congressman. If the decision was wrong, let God deal with it.

Are people going to abuse abortion? Damn straight they will. But so do some people who walk out of a sporting goods store and shoot up a school or concert or movie theater with a gun they bought there. Try to put any kind of restrictions on that and Katy bar the door...that's an infringement on our God given right to own a device that was specifically designed to kill.

If I can't do anything to stop people like that from getting a gun, then why should I allow congress to do things to stop a person like my wife from getting an abortion?

They don’t want abortion, yet they don’t want to provide assistance to help raise that child and they are pro death penalty, talk about hypocrisy.

My ex had a second trimester abortion. If you think that was an easy decision to make, think again. Ours wasn't because we decided we really couldn't afford a baby and decided to end it. We WANTED a baby...ours was because the "baby" she was carrying inside her had a SEVERE deformation and disability and would have died with in minutes after birth.

And there's the typical magical liberal trope when it comes to defense for baby killing. I seriously doubt that ever happen to you or anyone you know.

But hey, anything can happen on the interwebs. lol

Reactions: B737 driver
They don’t want abortion, yet they don’t want to provide assistance to help raise that child and they are pro death penalty, talk about hypocrisy.

Lets decipher your stupid analogy.

A: Baby in the womb hasn't killed anyone. They are innocents.
B: Adult on death row has killed at least one or more innocent human beings. They are not innocents, They are considered evil and a threat to mankind.

Let me know if you need any further education.

It’s not a baby, it’s a fetus, and it can’t survive out of the womb.

Sorry Townpete, the mother has the right, not the fetus.

Lets decipher your stupid analogy.

A: Baby in the womb hasn't killed anyone. They are innocents.
B: Adult on death row has killed at least one or more innocent human beings. They are not innocents, They are considered evil and a threat to mankind.

Let me know if you need any further education.

A year ago, 17 innocents were in classrooms were at school A guy walks in and with a semiautomatic weapon, kills them. 1100 innocents were enjoying a country music concert in Las Vegas when one man with a semiautomatic weapon opened fire on them, killing 58 and his gunshots injuring 400 others...some crippled for life. If someone says "should we ban semiautomatic weapons", it's an assault on our God given right to own a weapon specifically designed to kill a lot of people in a short amount of time. But that's the stance taken by a lot of people who are considered "pro life'

The good doctor is cheerfully describing a second trimester abortion, which makes that man an anomaly . When we had ours, the doctors were all pretty somber, as they knew that situation driving our need for that abortion was devastating to us. But...we want to limit those, with the end goal of banning abortion altogether. And when you make a law, the amount of time spent trying to define whether or not an abortion is "medically necessary" will force the woman to carry it to term, so that she can WATCH that innocent die from the inability to breathe or eat. That sounds nice.

And GVPSPIAM is correct - once that innocent is born, the best you prolifers can do is tell the woman (or "host" as an Oklahoma state rep calls them) is to tell the woman that she shoulda kept her legs together. You don't want her getting food assistance or medical assistance or housing assistance because that would just encourage her to "pump out more babies". You all should be called pro birth...not pro life. Because most of you all don't give a rats ass to what happens once that baby is delivered.

It’s not a baby, it’s a fetus, and it can’t survive out of the womb.

Sorry Townpete, the mother has the right, not the fetus.
Hey dont get me wrong, I’m pro choice when it come to you lot. The more you LWNJ’s abort your young the better for society in general.

A year ago, 17 innocents were in classrooms were at school A guy walks in and with a semiautomatic weapon, kills them. 1100 innocents were enjoying a country music concert in Las Vegas when one man with a semiautomatic weapon opened fire on them, killing 58 and his gunshots injuring 400 others...some crippled for life. If someone says "should we ban semiautomatic weapons", it's an assault on our God given right to own a weapon specifically designed to kill a lot of people in a short amount of time. But that's the stance taken by a lot of people who are considered "pro life'

The good doctor is cheerfully describing a second trimester abortion, which makes that man an anomaly . When we had ours, the doctors were all pretty somber, as they knew that situation driving our need for that abortion was devastating to us. But...we want to limit those, with the end goal of banning abortion altogether. And when you make a law, the amount of time spent trying to define whether or not an abortion is "medically necessary" will force the woman to carry it to term, so that she can WATCH that innocent die from the inability to breathe or eat. That sounds nice.

And GVPSPIAM is correct - once that innocent is born, the best you prolifers can do is tell the woman (or "host" as an Oklahoma state rep calls them) is to tell the woman that she shoulda kept her legs together. You don't want her getting food assistance or medical assistance or housing assistance because that would just encourage her to "pump out more babies". You all should be called pro birth...not pro life. Because most of you all don't give a rats ass to what happens once that baby is delivered.

Another typical tired LWNJ trope, guns blah blah.

Another typical tired LWNJ trope, guns blah blah.
An d your's is a typical right wing "pro life" response to defending the right to own a device specifially designed to kill as many PEOPLE in as short a time as possible. Life is sacred...and if a life is taken by someone wielding a semiautomatic weapon, well...a fetus has a God given right to emerge from the womb, and the child that is born is subjected to someone elses God given right to snuff it out. And righties will DEFEND that right just as vigorously as the defend the fetus' right to be born. Pro life you know.

An d your's is a typical right wing "pro life" response to defending the right to own a device specifially designed to kill as many PEOPLE in as short a time as possible. Life is sacred...and if a life is taken by someone wielding a semiautomatic weapon, well...a fetus has a God given right to emerge from the womb, and the child that is born is subjected to someone elses God given right to snuff it out. And righties will DEFEND that right just as vigorously as the defend the fetus' right to be born. Pro life you know.

What other tired tropes can you share?

Okay...abortion is outlawed. I am assuming you are all for increasing welfare to all these new mothers so that they can feed, clothe and keep the baby healthy. How much more should we spend to pay for this?
We?

God forbid “we” ever embrace the radical ideals of morality and more importantly....self responsibility.