The Abortion Issue:

We?

God forbid “we” ever embrace the radical ideals of morality and more importantly....self responsibility.

Yes. We. I'm wiling to give up my stance on abortion. You have converted me. I am now pro life. Once those babies are born, how are you willing to insure that they STAY alive? Because the answer you gave shows that you are only "pro birth" and don't really give a rats ass about life.

Do you give the woman contemplating an abortion that "shoulda kept your legs together" personal responsibility speech at the same time you are urging her not to abort that precious life inside her? Because telling a woman who is two weeks or twenty weeks pregnant that she should have exercised a little "self responsibility" is a wee bit too late.

Yes. We. I'm wiling to give up my stance on abortion. You have converted me. I am now pro life. Once those babies are born, how are you willing to insure that they STAY alive? Because the answer you gave shows that you are only "pro birth" and don't really give a rats ass about life.

Do you give the woman contemplating an abortion that "shoulda kept your legs together" personal responsibility speech at the same time you are urging her not to abort that precious life inside her? Because telling a woman who is two weeks or twenty weeks pregnant that she should have exercised a little "self responsibility" is a wee bit too late.

I prefer your liberal fanciful made up stories.

I prefer your liberal fanciful made up stories.
Okay....a single woman comes to an abortion clinic because she is pregnant. She knows she can't afford that baby and the daddy skipped town. You are out front. You counsel her not to have the abortion. So she has the baby...what do you do now that the baby is here, pro lifer?

Okay....a single woman comes to an abortion clinic because she is pregnant. She knows she can't afford that baby and the daddy skipped town. You are out front. You counsel her not to have the abortion. So she has the baby...what do you do now that the baby is here, pro lifer?

I know, the culture has made it very easy to resolve problems, rather then face the consequences of your actions, you get a free pass, as many times as you want. And then get rewarded as a "hero" or "brave" because of your choice.

You really didn't expect an intelligent response, did you?

I know, the culture has made it very easy to resolve problems, rather then face the consequences of your actions, you get a free pass, as many times as you want. And then get rewarded as a "hero" or "brave" because of your choice.
Once more with feeling...you convinced a woman who couldn't afford to have a baby to have the baby...WHAT DO YOU DO to thank her for saving that precious life? Give her the "shoulda kept your legs together" speech. Even if she remained celibate the rest of her life, you'd still have a real live living unaborted baby to take care of. WHAT DO YOU DO TO HELP IT???

Once more with feeling...you convinced a woman who couldn't afford to have a baby to have the baby...WHAT DO YOU DO to thank her for saving that precious life? Give her the "shoulda kept your legs together" speech. Even if she remained celibate the rest of her life, you'd still have a real live living unaborted baby to take care of. WHAT DO YOU DO TO HELP IT???

I send her over to your place.....I'm sure you and all your straw men have answers for everything.

Right?

I send her over to your place.....I'm sure you and all your straw men have answers for everything.

Right?
So you are just pro fetus...you could care less what happens once that precious life is brought into this world. And that's not a "straw man"...the baby is the result of the woman following your advice.

So you are just pro fetus...you could care less what happens once that precious life is brought into this world. And that's not a "straw man"...the baby is the result of the woman following your advice.

giphy.gif

Funny...she does the same thing when she's told a pro lifer would prefer to see the baby die OUTSIDE the womb instead of in it.

That was meant for people like yourself, who sit around and concoct make believe scenarios.
In lieu of living in the real world.

That was meant for people like yourself, who sit around and concoct make believe scenarios.
In lieu of living in the real world.
The "scenario" is that a woman is pregant. But I understand....you don't want early term abortions. You don't want second trimester abortions, and you don't want late term abortions. You much prefer post birth abortions.