The Fightback Against Concessions ,union Busting

You guys are the ones that play on public ignorance. That is why all you guys jump on me and try to make me look bad by majority vote. You try to wear me down so I will quit posting here. You try to ignore me but you can't help yourseves when I hit too close to home. You guys are some really predictable punks, go get a real life.

Just like you know you are a liar about the IDG and so does every other mechanic in here, but do you think they will say anything about it? No! They join with you in your blatant lies in an attempt to discredit me to the unknowing public. I remain undaunted. I do wish though that you would place me back on your ignore list again. Your input here adds no educational value what so ever.

PTO..i can promise you i have service and or replaced more idg's then you have ever seen. I can also promise you i wasnt the dumbass looking for a service panel on the fan cowl for idg servicing either. Just one question for you PTO. Is this how you perform maintenance? you go walk around the airplane and see if you see something that might look like what your supposed to be doing? Once again this is a simple yes or no answer so it doesnt tax your small mind to much.

Latest posts