The Foreigner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boy...I guess you certainly came out with how important RACE is to you.

Little secret...GOD doesn't allow ignorant RACISTS into Heaven (in case you thought there was a WHITE section).

I hope you can read this or do I have to write in big BLACK letters?

God doesn't want to get involved with government. The Render unto Caesar... thing!

Please keep God out of politics or we might as well call it Godernment :blink:

Black and White are your area of vision. Don't impose them on me :ph34r: !

Are you an insecure little boy or what…I never mentioned you…sorry I offended your PC world view.

My statement states rock solid!

That guy is a fluke, a twisted media facade with no substance, and he is BLACK with the attitude that carries.

Are you an insecure little boy or what…I never mentioned you…sorry I offended your PC world view.

That guy is a fluke, a twisted media facade with no substance, and he is BLACK with the attitude that carries.

You proved my point...sadly. It is obvious who has the 'insecure little boy" complex. Your deficiency is on display, highlighted by your racists comments. I wonder what you would think of this highly accomplish man if he where of the color that you are comfortable with.

When one resorts to race in derogatory terms, it usually demonstrates an inferiority complex that subconsciously displays their perceived inferiority. A threat of an intelligent Black American male has significant and multiple threats to racists in this country because it signifies that the "old racist America" is dead. Therefore their kind will have to compete with intelligent and accomplished Americans of all races. After all, it is ALL Americans who built and created this powerhouse of a Superpower...not just one race, as people of this type and weakness of character would love to believe (as they HIDE behind religion). Denial is a toxic dose of fantasy.

Get used to it...you are about 148 years too late.

You didn't offend me or my views. You're wording and emphasis mention 'colors' that may be percieved as the 'R' word.

As I said...the candidates suck and it has nothing to do with race, color, sex. creed, etc. They have NO clue about politics and walk on egg shells to try not to offend anyone or each other.

I agree Obama is a facade and has no substance, but being black he cannot play favorites. He has agreed with Bill Cosby's views, which may draw critisism by blacks.

I'm not voting for Obama, but McCain and Palin are also facades.

I am also a NYer and am seeing first hand what happens with Patterson being our first Black Governor. Things pass without question. Whatever P wants it passes...no questions asked. I don't need this in fed gov.

So NO WAY am I voting for Obama.

Therefore their kind will have to compete with intelligent and accomplished Americans of all races.

You make an apparent racist statement without realizing it and you chastise 700?

You have chicken with Fuzzy Zoeller and Tiger Woods?

It is obvious who has the 'insecure little boy" complex.

{edit by the Dude}

You make an apparent racist statement without realizing it and you chastise 700?

You have chicken with Fuzzy Zoeller and Tiger Woods?

{edit by the Dude}

And you fail to realize...I guess, that "their kind" is not a race. Or do you some how identify with the term?

I can dumb it down for you if you wish.

And you fail to realize...I guess, that "their kind" is not a race. Or do you some how identify with the term?

I can dumb it down for you if you wish.

Yes you are correct...but anyone who would refer to another race as 'their kind' refers to them as different from ones own kind.I think you need a look in the mirror Sherlock.

When one resorts to race in derogatory terms, it usually demonstrates an inferiority complex that subconsciously displays their perceived inferiority.

You didn't offend me or my views. You're wording and emphasis mention 'colors' that may be percieved as the 'R' word.

As I said...the candidates suck and it has nothing to do with race, color, sex. creed, etc. They have NO clue about politics and walk on egg shells to try not to offend anyone or each other.

I agree Obama is a facade and has no substance, but being black he cannot play favorites. He has agreed with Bill Cosby's views, which may draw critisism by blacks.

I'm not voting for Obama, but McCain and Palin are also facades.

I am also a NYer and am seeing first hand what happens with Patterson being our first Black Governor. Things pass without question. Whatever P wants it passes...no questions asked. I don't need this in fed gov.

So NO WAY am I voting for Obama.

That is a STRONG and ignorant, racist statement if I have ever seen one. Clearly, you see the political skills of "your first Black Gov." as a favor because of his color instead of...Oh..I don't know, MAYBE his skills.

As a WHITE/Cherokee man, I can CLEARLY see when WHITE people are using RACE as a way of demeaning others when they are threaten by their OWN failings and accomplishments. It really is telling when people hold others to a different standard then they do "others" (WHITES).

Many times it is obvious to everyone except those who use it. How strange it is that Gov. Patterson has been able to work with BOTH Parties to accomplish MORE than many previous Gov. of NY.

Your statement reeks with racism of the worst kind...you can't even use the word RACISM because if confirms your obvious feelings. This is America...and REMEMBER one thing VERY FEW WHITE Americans know about their ancestry if their ancestry has been in this country more than 3-4 generations. I can promise you...MANY would sing a different tune once a DNA test was run and published for ALL the public to see.

So, I say, be VERY VERY careful of your race based agenda...unless your DNA check proves that you are 100% LILLY WHITE NORTHERN EUROPEAN.

That is a STRONG and ignorant, racist statement if I have ever seen one. Clearly, you see the political skills of "your first Black Gov." as a favor because of his color instead of...Oh..I don't know, MAYBE his skills.

As a WHITE man, I can CLEARLY see when WHITE people are using RACE as a way of demeaning others whom they are threaten by their OWN failings and accomplishments. It really is telling when people hold others to a different standard then they do "others" (WHITES).

Many times it is obvious to everyone except those who use it.

Yes you are correct...but anyone who would refer to another race as 'their kind' refers to them as different from ones own kind.I think you need a look in the mirror Sherlock.

By your own words

By your own words

Let me help you out...since it is obviously your comprehension is struggling. "THEIR KIND" referred to "OTHER" racists.

Does that help?

Let me know when we start calling "their kind" a race. Furthermore, IF you are in NEED of a history lesson as to WHO created RACISM in this country...let me know. I CAN and WILL give you the FACTS of our dirty history on this subject. It puts Nazi Germany to shame...IN FACT, they used OUR doctrine as a template..along with South Africa.

The GENOCIDE committed by Early European Americans ranks as one of the most despicable in human history. But then again...most American don't want to hear that. It's nicer if we keep that hidden under the rug.

Does that help?

Let me help you out...since it is obviously your comprehension is struggling. "THEIR KIND" referred to "OTHER" racists.

Does that help?

Let me know when we start calling "their kind" a race.

A threat of an intelligent Black American male has significant and multiple threats to racists in this country because it signifies that the "old racist America" is dead. Therefore their kind will have to compete with intelligent and accomplished Americans of all races.

Go to bed..........you've boxed yourself into a corner...goodnight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back