The Foreigner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Article

The man suing Sen. Barack Obama and the Democratic National Committee for proof of Obama's American citizenship is outraged that his own party – rather than just providing the birth certificate he seeks – would step in to silence him by filing a motion to dismiss his lawsuit.

Berg has since challenged Obama publicly that if the candidate will simply produce authorized proof of citizenship, he'll drop the suit.

"Look what they're doing to Governor Palin: They're opening up her closet doors, they're going through everything personal, but no one has ever gone after Obama. It doesn't make sense," Berg said.

"We're dealing with the U.S. Constitution and it must be followed," Berg explained. "I want the Constitution enforced; that's my main reason for doing this.

Good point...but of course there's no media bias.

That is a STRONG and ignorant, racist statement if I have ever seen one. Clearly, you see the political skills of "your first Black Gov." as a favor because of his color instead of...Oh..I don't know, MAYBE his skills.

As a WHITE/Cherokee man, I can CLEARLY see when WHITE people are using RACE as a way of demeaning others when they are threaten by their OWN failings and accomplishments. It really is telling when people hold others to a different standard then they do "others" (WHITES).

Many times it is obvious to everyone except those who use it. How strange it is that Gov. Patterson has been able to work with BOTH Parties to accomplish MORE than many previous Gov. of NY.

Your statement reeks with racism of the worst kind...you can't even use the word RACISM because if confirms your obvious feelings. This is America...and REMEMBER one thing VERY FEW WHITE Americans know about their ancestry if their ancestry has been in this country more than 3-4 generations. I can promise you...MANY would sing a different tune once a DNA test was run and published for ALL the public to see.

So, I say, be VERY VERY careful of your race based agenda...unless your DNA check proves that you are 100% LILLY WHITE NORTHERN EUROPEAN.

Get your facts straight on this one NxNW. I deal with people of all races, sexes, national origins, etc., and your statement proves your own ignorance. It proves that any time a debate is perceived as being racist by an offended party, depending who you are you are racist. I work with many proud mongrels, as they call themselves, and many of the Native-American variety that seem to be more rascist than anyone else combined.

Now you are entitled to your opinion, and I respect that. But don't put words in my mouth that aren't there, because the definition of a rascist seems to be a White-Heterosexual Male...so I am guilty due to my color and sex and sexual preference.

If you follow NY politics...which you obviously don't...you would remember that when White-Hetero moron Spitzer was esonerated, Patterson was thrust in office. He himself claimed that he was not CAPABLE of running the state. Of course this was quickly swept under the rug, and now he is obviously being coached...because I know just a little on politics! And as a NYer it seems that too many agendas are being passed without question.

Also in NY there is a constant battle between Upstate and Downstate over issues, but somehow all is hush-hush in Albany.

100% LILY NORTHERN WHITE EUROPEAN??? You can add white/cherokee/fool to your heritage. I am Southern Europe and you know what they say? I have a pretty good chance of having African in me.

Think before you speak and quit using some Mongrel race card as if YOU have a right to judge racism! :huh:

Get your facts straight on this one NxNW. I deal with people of all races, sexes, national origins, etc., and your statement proves your own ignorance. It proves that any time a debate is perceived as being racist by an offended party, depending who you are you are racist. I work with many proud mongrels, as they call themselves, and many of the Native-American variety that seem to be more rascist than anyone else combined.

Now you are entitled to your opinion, and I respect that. But don't put words in my mouth that aren't there, because the definition of a rascist seems to be a White-Heterosexual Male...so I am guilty due to my color and sex and sexual preference.

If you follow NY politics...which you obviously don't...you would remember that when White-Hetero moron Spitzer was esonerated, Patterson was thrust in office. He himself claimed that he was not CAPABLE of running the state. Of course this was quickly swept under the rug, and now he is obviously being coached...because I know just a little on politics! And as a NYer it seems that too many agendas are being passed without question.

Also in NY there is a constant battle between Upstate and Downstate over issues, but somehow all is hush-hush in Albany.

100% LILY NORTHERN WHITE EUROPEAN??? You can add white/cherokee/fool to your heritage. I am Southern Europe and you know what they say? I have a pretty good chance of having African in me.

Think before you speak and quit using some Mongrel race card as if YOU have a right to judge racism! :huh:

Oh...my dear friend, make NO mistake, I always make a strong attempt to get my facts straight. I think it's GRAND that you deal with all races and creeds...that didn't stop your ignorant statement based on your racist comment that Gov. Patterson "was succeeding in getting his legislation passed BECAUSE he's Black".

As someone who lived in Manhattan for 13 years I have a FIRM grasp of NY politics, more so than it appears you. Prove Gov. Patterson made the statement of his "felt incapable of being Gov.". (FACTS please and not your made up opinon).

One thing that is FACT is that Gov. Patterson was a highly effective Lt. Gov. under Spitzer with many in Albany, from both Parties owing much success to Spitzer for Lt. Gov. Patterson's skill at forging relationships with Republican lawmakers. Clearly dispelling your ignorant comparison of Obama being incapable to lead as President because he is Black as is your Gov. whom you think is unfit for the job BECAUSE he is Black as apparently everyone bows to his wishes. Reeks of RACISM to me. So we have a Gov. who was a VERY successful Lt. Gov. who is incapable of being Gov. (because he's Black) so he must be "coached" no doubt by White men. Gotcha.

http://cityroom.blogs.nytimes.com/2008/03/...n-next-in-line/

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.p...toryId=88382475

"too many agendas are being passed without question." care to give us an example? A bit too vague for me.

"I am Southern Europe and you know what they say? I have a pretty good chance of having African in me."
No pretty good chance at all...It is a HIGH probability that you and many millions of "WHITES" in this country are walking around with African blood (and if we go back farther...WE ALL DO). Just for the record racism comes in ALL colors, Whites don't have that market cornered. However, do not forget who brought it to this continent and proceeded with a Genocide fueled with lies and deceit.

Just for the record, I personally think the recent (only created in the last 500 years) idea of RACE is ignorant to the bone, made up as a division for economic advantage during the colonial era of European pilferage across the globe.

On a closing note, me and every one else have EVERY right to call ignorant people on ignorant racism regardless of their race. Now you can use that silly little catch phrase "race card" if you want to, but I can assure you it means squat to me. It's for people who giggle when they say something insulting, then say "I was only kidding" when everyone knows they meant it or they wouldn't have said it. (and your "sexual preference" has WHAT to do with this?) In case you need a history lesson...I'll help you remember exactly who the perps were that wallowed in the enslavement and mass murder of tens of millions of Americans in the bygone era of Darkness that so many like to sweep under the rug.

Based on 3 term, former NY Gov. George Pataki's (Yale/Columbia JD) experience, Gov. Patterson (Columbia/Hosfstra JD) far more state level experience for the Governorship. Was Gov. Pataki "coached"?

Pataki:History and campaigns

* 1981–1984 Mayor of Peekskill, New York
* 1985–1992 New York Assembly
* 1993–1994 New York State Senate
* 1995–1999 New York Governor (First Term)

Your Marxist illegal alien for president is doing everything but proving his citizenship.

For Immediate Release: - 10/06/08

Country is Headed to a Constitutional Crisis

(Lafayette Hill, Pennsylvania – 10/06/08) - Philip J. Berg, Esquire, the Attorney who filed suit against Barack H. Obama challenging Senator Obama’s lack of “qualifications†to serve as President of the United States, announced today that Obama and Democratic National Committee [DNC] filed a Joint Motion for Protective Order to Stay Discovery Pending a Decision on the Motion to Dismiss (which was) filed on 09/24/08.

While legal, Berg stated he is “outraged as this is another attempt to hide the truth from the public; it is obvious that documents do not exist to prove that Obama is qualified to be President.†The case is Berg v. Obama, No. 08-cv-04083.

Their joint motion indicates a concerted effort to avoid the truth by attempting to delay the judicial process, although legal, by not resolving the issue presented: that is, whether Barack Obama meets the qualifications to be President.

It is obvious that Obama was born in Kenya and does not meet the “qualifications†to be President of the United States pursuant to our United States Constitution. Obama cannot produce a certified copy of his “Vault†[original long version] Birth Certificate from Hawaii because it does not exist.

When losing....get desperate. (pull out ALL STOPS, make it up if you have to) :lol:

Dell...it would help your case not look made up if you posted the bogus link to these things! (gotta love the title "For immediate release" From WHO?) :down:

Comrade:

If you missed,its listed in the first post of this thread. :blink:

If its BS,why is Obama and DNC trying to quash the lawsuit?

Speaking of getting desperate......CNN Anderson Cooper did a good put down of the Obama don't know Bill Ayers lie.....CNN :eek: Guess he sat there too for 20 years and didn't see or hear Ayers and Dohrn :lol:

John McCains failing campaign is going to win next month....notice all the hoopla about faltering campain,gains in battleground states? Stay home,no need to vote. :lol:

"It's my opinion that God is judging this country if that mannequin/dummy gets in the WHITE house."

I wholeheartedly AGREE...that's why I am voting for OBAMA!!! :up:

Get real NXN !....................The ONLY reason your voting for Nobama is he's pro-union. Not because you think you were ordained by God to vote for him ! :down:

If its BS,why is Obama and DNC trying to quash the lawsuit?

A defendant is always going to try and quash a law suite. Innocent or guilty, no one wants to go through a trial. The only folks who come out ahead are the lawyers, everyone else looses.

When I was sued I tried various methods of getting the case dismissed. I ended up requesting a jury trial and he dismissed because he knew he had no case.

In the legal system today, anyone can bring a case against anyone else facts not with standing. The problem is there are n penalties for someone who just files suites in order to harass someone. I do not know if there are any facts to support this case or not (somehow I doubt anyone would miss the part about not being eligible to run) but my guess is that it is just a harassment suite similar to what McCain went through with the fact that he was born in Panama. Bogus on it's face.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back