The Foreigner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Legal challenge to Obama's citizenship status.

Why hasn't he proved his place of birth?

Article

Complaint

Delldude,

The complaint you linked cites as its major support Wikipedia and "rumors circulating on the internet". Enough said.

I am suprised, however, that this hadn't been done earlier (if it, in fact, has not been attempted prior).

Delldude,

The complaint you linked cites as its major support Wikipedia and "rumors circulating on the internet". Enough said.

I am suprised, however, that this hadn't been done earlier (if it, in fact, has not been attempted prior).

Hmmm...many on here purport Wiki as a valid informational source.This is perplexing.

Regardless.....these allegations now have to be addressed in a court of law...and to this date....the birth certificate has been inspected by experts and determined to be tampered with............the Obama camp and the DNC have not complied with discovery.....why?

This would be a very interesting scenario if he were elected and found to be not a legal citizen.DNC would scream bloody murder.....Arnold awaits the verdict.

This would be a very interesting scenario if he were elected and found to be not a legal citizen.DNC would scream bloody murder.....Arnold awaits the verdict.

That's where you are WRONG Charlie...unless of course you can confirm that his KANSAS born Mother and Grandparents are not US citizens...via DNA.

Perhaps we should confirm McCainez's DNA to ensure his Father is his Father...after all, McCain WAS BORN IN A FOREIGN COUNTRY! Better yet...this question is STILL yet up in the air based on specific law for McCain vs. Obama's citizenship.
http://www.snopes.com/politics/mccain/citizen.asp

Try something else desperate like...ummm, Biden is from Panama.

I merely posted what is going on in a court of law.
It will be answered in a court of law.
Why then did the Obama camp remove the questionable birth certificate from the website?

I suggest all you Obama lovers invest in a case of Depends..... :up:

Like I said, I hate all candidates.

But do we really want a President Obama? I'm sure that would make Osama smile, even if it were a joke.

Like I said, I hate all candidates.

But do we really want a President Obama? I'm sure that would make Osama smile, even if it were a joke.
I received one of Obama's letters today asking for money and asking for postage to "help" off set their cost---I wrote in big BLACK letters...Take a Hike---with no postage.

It's my opinion that God is judging this country if that mannequin/dummy gets in the WHITE house.

Delldude,

I understand what you are saying Lily.....I don't think Berg being an ex Pa.DAG would file on just that evidence.I heard him Friday on a local show and he is quite impressive with his stated case.One thing he mentioned was the fact that the font style on the supposed birth certificate wasn't invented at that time,another he cited was the fathers name was visible under Obama's....like it was written over his fathers birth certificate.The birth certificate has been reported to have been examined by experts in the field and found to be questionable.Like I mentioned,the birth certificate was pulled form his site....why?

Obama & DNC Hide Behind Legal Issues While Betraying Public in not Producing a Certified Copy of Obama’s “Vault†Birth Certificate and Oath of Allegiance

Country is Headed to a Constitutional Crisis

(Lafayette Hill, Pennsylvania – 09/24/08) - Philip J. Berg, Esquire, the Attorney who filed suit against Barack H. Obama challenging Senator Obama’s lack of “qualifications†to serve as President of the United States, announced today that Obama and Democratic National Committee [DNC] filed a Joint Motion to Dismiss on the last day to file a response, for the obvious purpose of delaying Court action in the case of Berg v. Obama, No. 08-cv-04083.

Their joint motion indicates a concerted effort to avoid the truth by delaying the judicial process, although legal, by not resolving the issue presented: that is, whether Barack Obama was “natural born.â€

It is obvious that Obama was born in Kenya and does not meet the “qualifications†to be President of the United States pursuant to our United States Constitution. Obama cannot produce a certified copy of his “Vault†[original long version] Birth Certificate from Hawaii because it does not exist.

I received one of Obama's letters today asking for money and asking for postage to "help" off set their cost---I wrote in big BLACK letters...Take a Hike---with no postage.

It's my opinion that God is judging this country if that mannequin/dummy gets in the WHITE house.

Black and White are your area of vision. Don't impose them on me :ph34r: !

Obama has more to prove than a 'white' guy or a woman. He must defend the rights of one and all not based on race, sex, religion, and cannot play favoritism. He is more likely to be scrutinized and dissected under a microscope than the others. He will be held accountable for his promises as they are percieved by his targetted audience.

If I were to view my, a-hem, prejudices it would be the religious more than the sex and color factors!

Boy...I guess you certainly came out with how important RACE is to you.

Little secret...GOD doesn't allow ignorant RACISTS into Heaven (in case you thought there was a WHITE section).

I hope you can read this or do I have to write in big BLACK letters?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts