The M O R O N, BLINKS on IRAN !!

Anyone think RE Plug "Uncle Ronnie" would have Blinked on Iran ??
This is a crystal clear example of an IDIOT who would need GOOGLE to understand Foreign Policy.
Vlad' has to be laughing his ARSE Off !!!

Last time we let 'them' worry about a retaliatory response for weeks......ask Bagdad Bob.

Wake up, your favorite President is jerking them around.

12079df3fa6160ef1377d4f03eabaebf8272.gif

Last time we let 'them' worry about a retaliatory response for weeks......ask Bagdad Bob.

Wake up, your favorite President is jerking them around.

And if Trump did do something, then the TD crowd would be screaming he's a war monger.

Funny how one election turned the anti war kooks to insta war-hawks.

And if Trump did do something, then the TD crowd would be screaming he's a war monger.

Funny how one election turned the anti war kooks to insta war-hawks.

I'm still antiwar...the only antiwar kook who has turned into a hawk is your dear leader, who adamantly claims that he opposed the war in Iraq. He was 10 minutes away from ordering an attack when it was brought to his attention that people would get killed. If he blunders his way into a war in Iran, we can get under his skin by calling him "Bush 45"

I'm still antiwar...the only antiwar kook who has turned into a hawk is your dear leader, who adamantly claims that he opposed the war in Iraq. He was 10 minutes away from ordering an attack when it was brought to his attention that people would get killed. If he blunders his way into a war in Iran, we can get under his skin by calling him "Bush 45"

You're derangement for all things Trump is greater then your "antiwar" and basic common sense.

If Trump cured cancer, you all would wet the bed and call him a job killer.

You're derangement for all things Trump is greater then your "antiwar" and basic common sense.

If Trump cured cancer, you all would wet the bed and call him a job killer.

If Trump behaved like an adult, I'd call him President. But this is man child treating aircraft carriers and missiles as if they are toys on a playground. Your delusions of all things Trump being grand are dangerous. He came pretty darn close to starting an "incident". His actions say war. If our dear leader gets us involved in yet ANOTHER middle east war we can't afford - do you support him? Is America greater because of it?

If Trump behaved like an adult, I'd call him President. But this is man child treating aircraft carriers and missiles as if they are toys on a playground. Your delusions of all things Trump being grand are dangerous. He came pretty darn close to starting an "incident". His actions say war. If our dear leader gets us involved in yet ANOTHER middle east war we can't afford - do you support him? Is America greater because of it?

You behave like a toddler.

Where was your outrage when your messiah Obama was piling up bodies in the thousands?

You behave like a toddler.

Where was your outrage when your messiah Obama was piling up bodies in the thousands?
My outrage started in 2003...back when people like you were calling me an America hating terrorist supporter because I was vocal about the war in Iraq being wrong. You guys were cranking up Lee Greenwood, slapping yellow ribbons on your trucks and calling me a terrorist. Where was YOUR outrage when Bush sent American Servicemen into Iraq to get the body pile started?

Can you think for yourself? If so...how about answering a question....if Trump attacks Iran - do you support it. For the record - I don't.

My outrage started in 2003...back when people like you were calling me an America hating terrorist supporter because I was vocal about the war in Iraq being wrong. You guys were cranking up Lee Greenwood, slapping yellow ribbons on your trucks and calling me a terrorist. Where was YOUR outrage when Bush sent American Servicemen into Iraq to get the body pile started?

Can you think for yourself? If so...how about answering a question....if Trump attacks Iran - do you support it. For the record - I don't.

But you supported the thousands killed under your dear leader messiah Obama.

Go figure.

But you supported the thousands killed under your dear leader messiah Obama.

Go figure.

Which thousands were killed under Obama? And I'll take your non answer to mean that should YOUR messiah...the man you want to be our dear leader for life...Don Jong Trump...takes us to war in Iran...and stirs up another group such as ISIS to attack the US, that you are hunky dory with that.

Last edited:
Which thousands were killed under Obama? And I'll take your non answer to mean that should YOUR messiah...the man you want to be our dear leader for life...Don Jong Trump...takes us to war in Iran...and stirs up another group such as ISIS to attack the US, that you are hunky dory with that.

So you were ok with the perpetual war machine, churning up bodies under Obama.

President Obama, who hoped to sow peace, instead led the nation in war
https://www.latimes.com/projects/la-na-pol-obama-at-war/

Obama’s ‘War on Terror’ has terrifying human toll
https://www.bravenewfilms.org/obama_s_war_on_terror_has_terrifying_human_toll

Countries bombed by the U.S. under the Obama administration
https://www.cnn.com/2014/09/23/politics/countries-obama-bombed/index.html

The BBC reported that in the first six months of 2009, the conflict in Afghanistan had resulted in 1,013 civilian casualties compared to only 818 in 2008 and only 684 in 2007.

Thanks Obama

giphy.gif

Latest posts