Things to ponder

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is no secret if you work at an airline. Go get the propwash Junior.
I was just accepting pete's insults as those of a guy who lived in his mom's basement...but seeings how you can't post on this board unless you are in the industry, he just brought his employer into it. I wonder what they would think.

I don't have to understand the industry...What airline is it that you work for again? Because posting insults on a political message board is one thing...but now that I know you have to represent an airline to do that, your employer might want to know what you are doing while representing them. Might be worse than a cornfield visit.
Listen K,C, if you are trying to switch the subject from yourself to someone else, sorry it's not going to "fly"!........ Now there's a pon for you! You still haven't said if you have any aircraft experience!

Listen K,C, if you are trying to switch the subject from yourself to someone else, sorry it's not going to "fly"!........ Now there's a pon for you! You still haven't said if you have any aircraft experience!

In the 18 years I have been posting on this site, I cannot recall ONE topic in the Water Cooler where airline experience was required. What airline experience does it take to either feel Trump is the greatest president in our nations history, or the worst thing to happen to this country? How much airline experience should ti take to validate your argument....Is the opinion of a ramper topped by that of a mechanic? Is a Mechanic's opinion outdone by a pilot? Where do flight attendants fall in their level of validity? And I'll let you in on a secret - your airline needs accountants, IT people and secretaries who may never see a plane in order to keep an airline running. Debits, credits and computer code look the same regardless of the industry. And I almost forgot - there is one thing that really keeps an airline in business - it's called a passenger. They pay money. They provide revenue. If it weren't for them, I guess nobody would be qualified to post on this board unless they flew cargo.

You've only been here since 2016, but I've been on it since it was a part of "Planetalk" as part of Holly Hegeman's INVESTMENT site, and joined THAT site in the last century. And I did and do own stock in some airlines.

Last edited:
In the 18 years I have been posting on this site, I cannot recall ONE topic in the Water Cooler where airline experience was required. What airline experience does it take to either feel Trump is the greatest president in our nations history, or the worst thing to happen to this country? How much airline experience should ti take to validate your argument....Is the opinion of a ramper topped by that of a mechanic? Is a Mechanic's opinion outdone by a pilot? Where do flight attendants fall in their level of validity? And I'll let you in on a secret - your airline needs accountants, IT people and secretaries who may never see a plane in order to keep an airline running. Debits, credits and computer code look the same regardless of the industry. And I almost forgot - there is one thing that really keeps an airline in business - it's called a passenger. They pay money. They provide revenue. If it weren't for them, I guess nobody would be qualified to post on this board unless they flew cargo.

You've only been here since 2016, but I've been on it since it was a part of "Planetalk" as part of Holly Hegeman's INVESTMENT site, and joined THAT site in the last century. And I did and do own stock in some airlines.

You been throwing hissy fits here for 18 years?

That’s just plain sad.

Well, at least now we know where we stand, don't we! .....You are correct K.C. this blog does not have a requirement of aircraft experience. But all of us here were under the assumption that we were discussing our views with those of similar backgrounds, in other words, our peers.

Never made that assumption. Pedro and his juvenile aliases certainly aren’t the peers of the cranky old Boomers we are.

Well, at least now we know where we stand, don't we! .....You are correct K.C. this blog does not have a requirement of aircraft experience. But all of us here were under the assumption that we were discussing our views with those of similar backgrounds, in other words, our peers.

You know...I worked in IT. I had several friends who worked in IT for Southwest Airlines. Our work was very similar...computers and code. They were airline employees, I'm not. And as I mentioned, this board started in the late 90's as an INVESTMENT board for people who held airline stocks. You guys made up the rule that you had to be an employee...when the board was originally formed to discuss airline STOCKS.

You leftist weirdos also believe in the existence of a pee tape. Peddling fear and conspiracy theories is a hallmark for you freaks.
One more time - look at my join date...never banned or had to make a new alias. Look at your join date. Tony Hopkins join date. And Pancakeramp's join date. And townpete's join date. And God only know how many other join dates. I've got over 9,000 posts, you have over 9,000 aliases.

One more time - look at my join date...never banned or had to make a new alias. Look at your join date. Tony Hopkins join date. And Pancakeramp's join date. And townpete's join date. And God only know how many other join dates. I've got over 9,000 posts, you have over 9,000 aliases.

That’s funny boomer. I’m sure you also believe in chem trails, fake moon landings and Bush blowing up WTC.

So you say you were in “IT” but have zero knowledge how the interweb works.

You sure you weren’t an aspiring comedian? Cause you funny as hell boomer.

That’s funny boomer. I’m sure you also believe in chem trails, fake moon landings and Bush blowing up WTC.

So you say you were in “IT” but have zero knowledge how the interweb works.

You sure you weren’t an aspiring comedian? Cause you funny as hell boomer.

And you have no idea that IT involves a lot more than the internet. What was it you do at an airline again? IT? I thought you were a ramper. Either that, or working an airline ramp also makes you an expert on the workings of the internet.

And you have no idea that IT involves a lot more than the internet. What was it you do at an airline again? IT? I thought you were a ramper. Either that, or working an airline ramp also makes you an expert on the workings of the internet.

So you were in IT before the internet? That must have been something plugging and unplugging all those dial up modems.

Chances are you never even walked a jetway boomer. Unless it was the ladder you fetched for the Wright brothers.

Status
Not open for further replies.