Things to ponder

Status
Not open for further replies.
I raised a kid who loves me and not my money. What about you?
So you’re just an average chap, who really never amounted to anything besides running off at the mouth.

Take a bow Mr average. Your life’s accomplishment has been being just that.

Average and nothing special.

Meanwhile there are others who excelled and did something with their life. And you feel the need to look down on them.

So brave boomer, so brave.

So you’re just an average chap, who really never amounted to anything besides running off at the mouth.

Take a bow Mr average. Your life’s accomplishment has been being just that.

Average and nothing special.

Meanwhile there are others who excelled and did something with their life. And you feel the need to look down on them.

So brave boomer, so brave.

And yet you will never match my single accomplishment. While mine may be nothing special....yours is just nothing. And for what it's worth, Trump has failed in MY accomplishment.

Last edited:
He has his fantasy investments and rental income, half a dozen screen names that mysteriously get replaced by another once they get owned on here, loves libtard, butthurt, and boomer, You call that nothing?

His is less than nothing.

And yet you will never match my single accomplishment. While mine may be nothing special....yours is just nothing. And for what it's worth, Trump has failed in MY accomplishment.

How does someone “fail” at something “you” accomplished?

Using your analogy, Trump accomplished to be POTUS. And you didn’t. Guess that makes you America’s biggest loser.

You can make Trump your chosen one. Not that Trump would do anything for you besides offer you a minimum wage job, you wouldn’t take, and call ICE on you once the tourist season is over.

Reactions: diamondcutter
Back on subject:
62241115_10219478508063150_6457882254688387072_n.jpg

Well, let's put it to him! ...Let's put this question to rest! K,C, once and for all, have you ever worked in the Airline Industry, and for how long?....... And we all will asume no answeer will mean "none"!

Well, let's put it to him! ...Let's put this question to rest! K,C, once and for all, have you ever worked in the Airline Industry, and for how long?....... And we all will asume no answeer will mean "none"!
I didn't realize one had to work in the airline industry to hold an opinion on Trump.

Status
Not open for further replies.