Trump / Bush pull even in the polls. Trouble for the GOP ?

Ms Tree said:
Trump just cannot help himself.  He keeps talking and talking and he just keeps digging and digging.  If the GOP wants to be inclusive of hispanics and others, they need to shut him down and do it now.  All he is doing is driving voters that the GOP needs to win, away from the GOP. 

http://www.startribune.com/transcript-on-abc-s-this-week-trump-stands-by-all-he-said-about-mccain/317291481/

McCain was right.  Trump is bringing out the crazies and that is not good for the GOP right now.  They already have like Abott and Cruz who think the Fed is going to take over Texas with Jadehelm 15.  They sure do not need Trump stirring the pot up even more.  I would think his attack on veterans would seal his fate but politics is a weird business.

Yeah, but the crazies are in the MSM.

All you guys defending Trump or who are remaining silent would have had a stroke if Obama said the same thing in 2008.

777 fixer said:
All you guys defending Trump or who are remaining silent would have had a stroke if Obama said the same thing in 2008.
shirtysmiley.gif

townpete said:
Funny thing these libtards they are.

So upset over a person they would never vote for anyway.

Watching them have seizures is mildly entertaining. 

Not ME.
I say,............................ ' GO.....Donald.....GO '....................' GO...........Donald...........GO '..............'GO........Donald..........GO '  !!

The REPUBLICAN PARTY.

The............G I F T..........that   ALWAYS  Keeps  On ...........G I V I N G  !   

777 fixer said:

An attempt at deception on your part.  Since when does a single group supporting Trump mean that veterans overwhelmingly support Trump?  I'll answer that one for you, it doesn't.

You have a case of the sadz today eh buttercup?

How about we travel back in time and dig up all the garbage articles you use to claim the "overwhelmingly support " in your feeble attempts at debate?

Shall we?

townpete said:

You have a case of the sadz today eh buttercup?

How about we travel back in time and dig up all the garbage articles you use to claim the "overwhelmingly support " in your feeble attempts at debate?

Shall we?

Whatever you say La Lo.

777 fixer said:

Pisshead logic from the left now says if you don't show a position, you're silently for it?

delldude said:

Pisshead logic from the left now says if you don't show a position, you're silently for it?

Please prove me wrong then.

Truth is you, southwind, eolesen, etc would have had a fit if Obama had said the same thing back in 2008.  Especially if Obama got himself deferments when it was his turn to serve thanks in part to daddy's money.

Back