Trump / Bush pull even in the polls. Trouble for the GOP ?

777 fixer said:

Please prove me wrong then.

Truth is you, southwind, eolesen, etc would have had a fit if Obama had said the same thing back in 2008.  Especially if Obama got himself deferments when it was his turn to serve thanks in part to daddy's money.

Media would have gave him a pass. Nothing would ever come of it. 

Remember how Rev Wright was so quickly swept under the rug with the help of the MSM? Stance on Gay marriage?, shall we list all of them?

Republicans aren't afforded the same treatment. You of all should know this.

If you don't, then that's just plain stupidity and ignorance.

Weekend Iowa Poll: No Trump Slump for McCain Remarks
http://whotv.com/2015/07/20/weekend-iowa-poll-no-trump-slump-for-mccain-remarks/

AMES, Iowa – Donald Trump ignited a political furor with his weekend comments about
Sen. John McCain’s war record, but the first polling released since then shows no change in his standing.
 ​
z8AOXVH.gif

NewHampshire Black Bears said:
YA RIGHT !!

Like a RED-NECK Moron like you is going to go out and vote for a NY Yankee !

You have a case of the sadz as well buttercup?

You should.

777 fixer said:
This is just too good.  Wonder what the so called conservative who have been flocking to Trump are going to say about this.

https://www.yahoo.com/politics/republicans-defend-mccain-against-attacks-from-124429756316.html

No big deal.......

AL Franken on the 2000 election from Saloon.com:

"I doubt I could cross the line and vote Republican. I have tremendous respect for McCain but I don’t buy the war hero thing. Anybody can be captured. I thought the idea was to capture them. As far as I’m concerned he sat out the war."

delldude said:

No big deal.......

AL Franken on the 2000 election from Saloon.com:

"I doubt I could cross the line and vote Republican. I have tremendous respect for McCain but I don’t buy the war hero thing. Anybody can be captured. I thought the idea was to capture them. As far as I’m concerned he sat out the war."

Shhhh, its a liberal. So its ok. They hate the military.

Back