Trump wants US military to secure border

Being a Red Tailer doesn’t mean you need sun; living on the frozen tundra does.
Well you got the idea Kevy, NWA was a mostly frozen tundra airline for rampers.

Good food, Sun/sea/Soccer, where do I sign up?

On second thought, I think I’ll stay and help get my home country back to where it needs to be.
Some the food is good, avoid the fried rat tho. Mostly Mexico is a country in decline, violent and corrupt. That's why they all want to cross the border.

I sure am glad you want to make your country great again Kevy. Hildabeast and Burny were not the way to do that.

I’m American.
Good for you. Now give me a real answer.

Where is it you think America needs to be?

What would make you happy? Open borders? More "entitlement" programs? More offshoring of jobs because we have done nothing to protect our manufacturing base? Naked males using the female showers because they "self identify" as a female? The tax payers bearing the cost of more abortions due to irresponsible behavior? Government dictating to us that we must accept major cultural changes? Hard working students being denied education opportunities due to "diversity" quotas? California allowing illegal immigrants to vote. The push for equality which is anything but. Allowing massive amounts of Muslim "refugees" into our country? After all it worked out great for Europe didn't it?

Tell me Kev where do we need to be. Define it.

Obama sent National Guard to the boarder without so much as a blink of an eye by the "mainstream media", now Trump wants to do it, and they are having a cow!.........Typical hypocrisy!

Open borders don’t scare me. Not sure why the concept makes so many “patriots” have a collective pants pee.
Like I said, worked out great for the Europeans getting terrorized by Muslims didn't it?

Fool.

On second thought, I think I’ll stay and help get my home country back to where it needs to be.

Oregon?
biggrin.gif

Latest posts