Trump wants US military to secure border

I don’t answer when you act like a jackass. Try and ask nicely, and maybe I’ll respond.

In the meantime: They’re no big deal, unless you live life in constant fear.
No.

You don't answer because you have no answer.

Borders are no big deal.... again you are a perfect result of liberal social engineering.

I don’t answer when you act like a jackass. Try and ask nicely, and maybe I’ll respond.

In the meantime: They’re no big deal, unless you live life in constant fear.
I have provided you a historical and a present day example of open borders having a detrimental impact on the local population.

Even with proof of those outcomes staring you right in the face you can't accept it.

The diversity pushing liberal propaganda / social engineering did a real mind job on you didn't it?

If that was directed at me Kev don't hold your breath. To me your just some brainwashed liberal tool tearing down our country with your stupidity. I am not going to bother with niceties.

Then don't stomp your feet when your posts don't get responded to.
Hardly, I just note you can't answer a simple question.

I find it hilarious when people ask liberals why they are protesting and they literally have no idea. Kind of like you have no idea where America "should be". You are just spouting liberal propaganda.

It sounds good to say but you have no idea how to define it.

No.

You don't answer because you have no answer.

Borders are no big deal.... again you are a perfect result of liberal social engineering.
Kevy is quite sensitive if you don't play along with his PC politcal games. He likes to read in what isn't there, much like the libtard mental disorder Hildabeast has. Everyone has a label if your not on the PC train.

Last edited:
Then don't stomp your feet when your posts don't get responded to.
Awe, are you gonna take your BB and go home Kevy? It seems you missed taking your Midol lately. I didn't think the menstral cycle lasted this long.

Living in constant fear is no big deal, until you want to leave the house.
Constant fear of what Wonder Mutt? " God created man, but Colt made them equal". You heading down to the border Wonder Mutt? Don't let your constant fear stop you, it's safe like Obammy said.

Clearly!

Gotta love how he rationalizes everything. No wonder these guys are so cranky all the time.
Just keep dodging those questions you have no answers for.

tenor.gif

When you claim support for something you can't define it shows you for the fool you are.

Latest posts