Trump wants US military to secure border

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...r-with-mexico/ar-AAvpXpY?li=BBnb7Kz&ocid=iehp

Trump wants US military to secure border

noun
The definition of military is the armed forces responsible for
securing and defending a country.

It's time we take a stand against those who would violate our laws and borders. We have turned a blind eye to this issue for far too long. It is time to send the world a message.

I'm Actually GLAD ..... S E R I O U S L Y, that the Nit Wit @ 1600' is doing this. (Again, I'm being Serious). Now, since Tex - Asss, NM and AZ Govts. are run by RE-PLUGS, that means that THEY will have to $$ PAY $$ their respective NG troops (in the beginning), THEN go running to Donald Duck for Federal Money. Bottom line, the GOP(s) will have to SPEND, SPEND, SPEND.
WOW.
And to think that the GOP had the Balls to break - em' on Obama for raising the Deficit !!!!!!!!!

I'm Actually GLAD ..... S E R I O U S L Y, that the Nit Wit @ 1600' is doing this. (Again, I'm being Serious). Now, since Tex - Asss, NM and AZ Govts. are run by RE-PLUGS, that means that THEY will have to $$ PAY $$ their respective NG troops (in the beginning), THEN go running to Donald Duck for Federal Money. Bottom line, the GOP(s) will have to SPEND, SPEND, SPEND.
WOW.
And to think that the GOP had the Balls to break - em' on Obama for raising the Deficit !!!!!!!!!

Obama didn't raise the deficit....he slaughtered it......Trump HAD to pass that spending bill to cover all the Obama excesses from the last 8 years.

Don't worry Bear......we need to export some Mexican illegals and newly transplanted Muslims up your way.....give you something to sing about.

giphy.gif

Where the hell you been?

As if Minnesota isn't a $#!7hole in itself, how's MS 13 working for ya?

By many socio-economic metrics, MN is a shining star, and a great example of what happens when people remember what it means to come together for the common good. Neighbors in WI should take notes.

As for MS-13, is that the latest bogeyman the right is using? Frankly, there are a LOT more direct threats to our well being than them.

Open borders don’t scare me. Not sure why the concept makes so many “patriots” have a collective pants pee.
You never answered my questions.

You dodge them because you have no answer.

How did open borders work out for Europe?

How did open borders work out for the American Indians.

If you think open borders are no big deal then you are a fool.

You truly are the result of liberal social engineering.

By many socio-economic metrics, MN is a shining star, and a great example of what happens when people remember what it means to come together for the common good. Neighbors in WI should take notes.

As for MS-13, is that the latest bogeyman the right is using? Frankly, there are a LOT more direct threats to our well being than them.
I agree. People that think like you are definitely more dangerous.

You never answered my questions.

You dodge them because you have no answer.

How did open borders work out for Europe?

How did open borders work out for the American Indians.

If you think open borders are no big deal then you are a fool.

You truly are the result of liberal social engineering.

I don’t answer when you act like a jackass. Try and ask nicely, and maybe I’ll respond.

In the meantime: They’re no big deal, unless you live life in constant fear.

"MN is a shining star, and a great example of what happens when people remember what it means to come together for the common good."...Seriously? Might one dare ask about just what "common good" that even supposedly might be and for WHO? No argument about there being "a LOT more direct threats to our well being than them" than just the MS13 gangsters alone though. Here's "shining star" produced by essentially "open borders" and of course being excessively "sensitive" while mindlessly "embracing diversity" regardless of anyone's personal worth, and pretty much all such clinically insane and essentially suicidal bs: https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/australian-woman-shot-dead-minneapolis-police-officers-after-calling-911-n783581

Per your observation on open borders? "In the meantime: They’re no big deal, unless you live life in constant fear."...Or unless you're a sadly trusting woman who strangely assumed that by calling 911 she might not be murdered by some mindless primative from a 3rd world sh-thole that was both insanely imported and improperly even costumed up as a police officer just so clinically insane "liberals" could have a "feel good" moment for themselves. No matter for her though, since even through such glaring lunacy "MN is a shining star, and a great example of what happens when people remember what it means to come together for the common good."...Right? So why aren't you out protesting to bring in at least 100,000, a million/whatever or more such fine people from Somalia/Mexico's MS13/etc immediately? Why are you fine MN folks ALL not immediately doing so? Are you some sort of "racists" or something? I certainly wouldn't want you lose the glow from that "shining star" status by failing to do so. Sigh..."Liberals" dependably provide a never ending source of wry amusement. In a less suicidally insane society such would properly be hunted for sport. ;)

Last edited: