xUT

Veteran
Dec 28, 2009
SanFranFreako, KommieFornia
I voted for Trump for his platform,

Let's hold his feet to the fire.

Supporters to Trump: break campaign promises at your peril

We 'As Americans' should expect it.

So far, he has already recanted on Obamacare.
His 'Drain the Swamp' is more like get the water out and promote the bottom scum.
Also noted is his Chilin (Children for the educated) are on the transition team.

Yet we have a long way to go and I remain Hopeful.

JMHO,
:cool: xUT

So far, he has already recanted on Obamacare.
His 'Drain the Swamp' is more like get the water out and promote the bottom scum.
Also noted is his Chilin (Children for the educated) are on the transition team.

JMHO,

Word here in the heart land is that Kris Kobach from Kansas (KKK) is on his transition team. He's be a big advocate stopping "llegals voting", and has worked on immigration laws deemed illegal in Alabama and Arizona (did so on my tax dime too). Thus far he has prosecuted 4 cases of voter fraud, but charges were dropped when it was discovered that they were elderly people who voted in two states (Kansas and Oklahoma). They voted republican. Word here is that our governor, Sam Brownback...the governor rated 50 among all 50 governors has a spot on his cabinet.

So far, he has already recanted on -.

JMHO,

I agree xUT. It was a very contentious campaign and I also voted for Trump for his platform and his
campaign of change. And yes we should hold his feet to the fire. In these times, now more than ever,
we should be able to rely on him and expect him to keep his campaign promises. He's got a lot of
work to do. In the days ahead we will see and like you I remain hopeful also.:)

Last edited:
“He'll spend a lot of time controlling the border. He may not spend very much time trying to get Mexico to pay for it. But it was a great campaign device,” Newt Gingrich, a Trump surrogate and former House speaker, told National Public Radio.

https://www.reddit.com/r/EnoughTrum.../newt_gingrich_the_wall_was_a_great_campaign/

Wise post From the Reddit:

"If there's a tiny, tiny silver lining it is that Trump is not an ideologue like Pence, or Huckabee or Cruz. Those people believe they are on God's mission and so will do whatever they want, the more opposition the better because it makes them feel like martyrs. Other hardline GOPers believe themselves Reagan Jrs., so the Republican ideals are what they cling to. But there is no appealing to religion with Trump, because he doesn't give a **** about Christianity. I don't think he gives a **** about the GOP, either, especially after the way they treated him. He was a Democrat for thirty or so years. Whoever strokes his ego, wins. I take small comfort in the way he's behaved since the election - I thought he'd be a horrible winner but he actually seems timid. The protests really bother him, and losing the popular vote really bothered him. Being unpopular hits him where it hurts."

"In a twisted way, I think Trump has respect for people like Obama and Hillary because they were his opponents, and fought hard, so he excuses them because that was their job: being on the other side. What he can't seem to forgive is the people who were SUPPOSED to be on his side, like Ryan, showing disloyalty, and also being wishy-washy."

Dear Trump Fans: Watch This Chart To Find Out If He Lied To You

IMG_4160.JPG

Trump has promised he will bring back manufacturing with a combination of trade negotiations and penalizing companies for outsourcing. As you can see from the graph, we are about 6 million manufacturing jobs short of even 1990 levels. I can tell you he is not bringing those 6 million jobs back, many of which were lost to automation.

But I understand that people who voted for Donald Trump don’t believe economists like myself when we say this promise of his is not going to happen. As a result, there are a lot of people and communities out there who feel that a turnaround is coming for them. They believed Trump when he said he will bring their lost manufacturing jobs back. I feel very sorry for these people, as they are in for a huge disappointment. But instead of relitigating the argument, I will just promise to keep showing this chart over the course of the Trump administration.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/modeled...t-to-find-out-if-he-lied-to-you/#e1c2ae37604b

Dear Trump Fans: Watch This Chart To Find Out If He Lied To You

View attachment 11377

Trump has promised he will bring back manufacturing with a combination of trade negotiations and penalizing companies for outsourcing. As you can see from the graph, we are about 6 million manufacturing jobs short of even 1990 levels. I can tell you he is not bringing those 6 million jobs back, many of which were lost to automation.

But I understand that people who voted for Donald Trump don’t believe economists like myself when we say this promise of his is not going to happen. As a result, there are a lot of people and communities out there who feel that a turnaround is coming for them. They believed Trump when he said he will bring their lost manufacturing jobs back. I feel very sorry for these people, as they are in for a huge disappointment. But instead of relitigating the argument, I will just promise to keep showing this chart over the course of the Trump administration.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/modeled...t-to-find-out-if-he-lied-to-you/#e1c2ae37604b
Oh, this is funny! And who is pulling the levers on the " Lie chart"?

Latest posts