Trump Watch

well look who crawled out of his hole,I thought maybe you were chasing a car and had gotten run over.

Dude, he got run over by a bus last week.

Trump-Bus_3-720x380.png

Asked in an interview with CBS' "60 Minutes" whether he would accept a fence...Trump said "for certain areas I would," according to excerpts.

"...I'm very good at this, it's called construction, there could be some fencing," Trump said.

We can probably afford this. Maybe he can have the illegals to paint it on the way over?

IMG_4161.JPG

Well, now that all votes are counted, Trump won the popular vote also. .... Now what are the liberals going to cry about?

https://70news.wordpress.com/2016/1...hey-change-org-scrap-your-loony-petition-now/

Not so fast cowboy:
Clinton's Popular-Vote Lead Will Grow, and Grow, and Grow

All votes are not in yet.
Regardless, using your numbers from some WordPress blog (which will change):

50.28% people voted for Trump
49.72% people voted for Clinton
Half of the people do not like either one.
The final will be out in a couple of weeks.
Don't cry... :D

If I had said that one of the first people in the administration would be a Harvard and London School of Economics educated, former Goldman Sachs Investment Banker, you would think we would be talking about President Hillary Clinton...

...hmmm

yeah too bad he's some guy the left hates and fortunately despite your smug predictions we'll never be talking about President Hillary Clinton

So Harvard education and Goldman Sachs resume is ok as long as you run an alt-right website, but not ok otherwise?

Latest posts

Back