Trump Watch

Im sure he's thrilled you condone the murders of fellow men in blue.

And im pretty sure you've proved to be a raging embarrassment upon him.

4282284.jpg
You are an idiot...

interesting you post that KC, but let a radical Islamist plow into a crowd and you're certainly not posting it it. In fact more likely defending Islam as a religion of peace.
Both are acts of domestic terrorism, frankly you come off as a bit of a hypocrite

interesting you post that KC, but let a radical Islamist plow into a crowd and you're certainly not posting it it. In fact more likely defending Islam as a religion of peace.
Both are acts of domestic terrorism, frankly you come off as a bit of a hypocrite
In KC's mind only whites are capable of evil.

In KC's mind only whites are capable of evil.

And in y'alls minds, all liberals are pansies who are afraid of guns. Witness the post I was responding to. If you aren't going to call out "your side" for generalizing about liberals, please don't call me out for generalizing about "conservative" Trump voters. Fair enough?

And in y'alls minds, all liberals are pansies who are afraid of guns. Witness the post I was responding to. If you aren't going to call out "your side" for generalizing about liberals, please don't call me out for generalizing about "conservative" Trump voters. Fair enough?
You know KC there really is no comparison to the video you quoted and the one you posted to make your point. To inject sarcasm and lame humor in a post using the video of someone being run down by a lunatic is thoughtless and disgusting.