Trump Watch

If it weren't for Russia you would have nothing to say.
Oh the Wonder Mutt irony of another ignorant one-liner on "nothing to say".
How+ironic+is+that+comic+_bb9827866689cacd97556734d93fb7bd.jpg

It’s clear to me now that the Hackman user account is a Russian bot. There really is no other reasonable explanation for the constant (but feeble) attempts at aggression and fractured grammar. Sad!

It’s clear to me now that the Hackman user account is a Russian bot. There really is no other reasonable explanation for the constant (but feeble) attempts at aggression and fractured grammar. Sad!
Oh please, the Russian bots are much better programmed than that. Hackman has to be a real person. No bot could possibly be that clueless. Like his Dear Leader Trump, not only does he not seem to know anything, he doesn't even suspect.

While on the subject...it's interesting how quiet Trump and his Twitter account have been about the Stormy Daniels story. Do you think he has confused her with his boyfriend, Putin?:rolleyes:

Last edited:
I have been on here longer than you Kevy, (don't live here like you) but I'm a Russian bot? Huh, maybe I should phone Vlad and ask him why he gave all my millions to the Hildabeast and Billdo. I want my Russian Reset button back too. I also don't know what "aggression" you speak of, never protested Obammy, burned cars, or killed any police. My grammar isn't perfect, neither is yours, wanker. The Russian libtard narrative has failed, try again.

Oh please, the Russian bots are much better programmed than that. Hackman has to be a real person. No bot could possibly be that clueless. Like his Dear Leader Trump, not only does he not seem to know anything, he doesn't even suspect.

While on the subject...it's interesting how quiet Trump and his Twitter account have been about the Stormy Daniels story. Do you think he has confused her with his boyfriend, Putin?:rolleyes:
You are (were) paid to be cute (at 70+ that's gone, not that male F/As are ever cute except in maybe SFO) not smart, at least that's what you stated. Yup, I'm a red blooded USA male, lifetime NRA member, who comes from a long line of veterans. Everything you hate, and I'm just giddy about that. If anyone is "clueless" that would be you, your libtard anger about the failure of leftists in 2016 consumes you and your ilk, unhinged. Fun to watch.

Stormy Daniels is a money whore that is just another lefty side show to bring down Trump. No one cares about Trumps sex life except the libtards and MSLSD. Predator Billdo had sex in the White House, raped several women, and lied about it. No problem then, no double standard now. Next.

Last edited:
I have been on here longer than you Kevy, (don't live here like you) but I'm a Russian bot? Huh, maybe I should phone Vlad and ask him why he gave all my millions to the Hildabeast and Billdo. I want my Russian Reset button back too. I also don't know what "aggression" you speak of, never protested Obammy, burned cars, or killed any police. My grammar isn't perfect, neither is yours, wanker. The Russian libtard narrative has failed, try again.

Show us your birth certificate.

Latest posts

Back