Trump Watch

Can you post the actual text. There are 2 or 3 of us left in the U.S. that belong neither to Facebook nor to Twitter. I decided (foolishly, of course) several years ago that I did not feel comfortable with all that much personal information of mine being available on the Internet; so, I never joined either service. I realize that my fears are probably unfounded because I'm sure Facebook will protect my info. But, wait. What? :eek:
Hi Jim,
I don't have a twitter account either but you don't need one to read it.

Reactions: SharoninSAT
I wish you hadn't put up this post. I went and looked at the link. I am appalled at the number of people who are like Trump--not only do they not know anything, they don't even suspect.
You need to get with the program...

LaughingPig.gif

I wish you hadn't put up this post. I went and looked at the link. I am appalled at the number of people who are like Trump--not only do they not know anything, they don't even suspect.
People in the link didn't vote for Hildabeast, they didn't like that "suspect" Jimmy.

So you don't think lower cost drives growth?

I can tell you I turned down a home purchase because the area had higher property tax than surrounding areas.

Don't you think a business would do the same? Given similar talent pool, infrastructure, and access to support businesses why would you choose a higher cost area?

https://www.forbes.com/sites/realsp...rowth-is-a-model-for-the-nation/#bbcf30a2ea33

As we look ahead to changes in our national leadership and the best economic policies to strengthen our economy, the formula that Ohio has successfully applied--tax cuts, conservative budgeting, spending restraint and common-sense regulations--is a model that would serve our nation well.

These efforts have helped us attract new businesses, grow existing ones and diversify our economy. Longstanding Ohio businesses like General Electric, Procter & Gamble, Honda, IBM and Abbott Laboratories have expanded their presence here, while we’ve welcomed new jobs and investment from innovators like Amazon, Fuyao Automotive Glass and Aprecia Pharmaceuticals.