TRUMP's TAX RETURN

And you could be considered (severely) mentally ill as well. So there’s that.

Also, when has it became off limits to speak I’ll of the dead? You LWNJ nitwits have been raging all over Ronald Reagan since his death. What gives?

You're right...I could be. I'm just not as blatantly ill as Trump is. Or you for that matter.

Another one of your nonsensical word salads.

That you don't read. Apparently anything exceeding a meme is a "word salad". Please note that my first sentence bashed democrats. And I also mentioned that jobs HAVE been created. But are they the jobs that those in the rust belt expected? Or are they seeing South Carolina wages in Michicgan?

That you don't read. Apparently anything exceeding a meme is a "word salad". Please note that my first sentence bashed democrats. And I also mentioned that jobs HAVE been created. But are they the jobs that those in the rust belt expected? Or are they seeing South Carolina wages in Michicgan?

Is this even English? Sounds like a Nigerian email scam.

You and your wife Wonderpuddy have the worst grammar skills. No wonder people laugh at you two nitwits.

HuuaCwcKuiEkeKGRhZgWjF7d77pj8x4UjBAoyawgMbX4ii3Suy9Rxicksz9x28DTPBT

Sunday brunch. Pancakes getting a tour of the digestive system. We know how that ends.
Pancakes have worked their way down to the colon. They seem at home there. Need to get to the dog park, can’t let them loose where I live.

Pancakes have worked their way down to the colon. They seem at home there. Need to get to the dog park, can’t let them loose where I live.

Resorting to having conversations with yourself on a web forum.

Funny and sad at the same time.

I guess poor grammar skills is still better then an inability to read more than a meme.

Is it?

Poor grammar skills leaves the reader at a loss for what you’re trying to say.

A meme aka picture sends a clear message without having to struggle to convey ones thoughts. Much like yourself.

You are always having a battle trying to make sense. And every time you lose miserably.

Is it?

Poor grammar skills leaves the reader at a loss for what you’re trying to say.

A meme aka picture sends a clear message without having to struggle to convey ones thoughts. Much like yourself.

You are always having a battle trying to make sense. And every time you lose miserably.
I don't believe I've lost yet.

I have always been and ever shall be a Union man and believer in the Union ideal. I'm not a Republican (I'm independent) but the truth is sadly the Democrats threw us overboard a long time ago. Obama did nothing for us (working class people). Thirty plus years of voting Democrat and what do working Americans have to show for it? In 1983 workers in Unions was at 20.1 percent. Today it is at 10.5 percent. I see the Dems are fighting like hell for the illegals though. Also you didn't purposefully misspell my screen name Bears, my respect for you has gone up a notch.

You are welcome Zom. (your name) !
I really don't want to resemble (in ANY way) Butter Milk Pancakeramp !

Maybe Trump should release his then every member of congress reveal theirs,should be interesting seeing how plastic faced Nancy and crazy Maxine become millionaires on a congressional salary.