TRUMP's TAX RETURN

The more money you make, the more you want to keep. You can't blame them for using the tax code. I have never seen a poor person create a job, unless they invented something and were able to start a company.
Yet there are jobs that Trump eliminated because he didn't pay his subcontractors and they went out of business. He most likely wrote off most of the legal fees as "business expenses"...eliminating jobs AND getting a tax break for doing it.

Even Trump's followers know he is dirty, so does Trump. Just trying to put off the inevitable before it all comes crashing down.

Only the naive believe Trump isn't dirty.
For those folks in the airline industry that support Trump...does it bother you that the only business leader who said anything remotely positive about Donald Trump was Carl Icahn? I imagine Frank Lorenzo might like him as well but I can't be sure.

For those folks in the airline industry that support Trump...does it bother you that the only business leader who said anything remotely positive about Donald Trump was Carl Icahn? I imagine Frank Lorenzo might like him as well but I can't be sure.

Your imagination tends to run wild. Much like a child. What does that tell you?

I'm surprised you don't have a real life anecdote/liberal rhetoric to about this. Surely you can make one up for our amusement.

I am just wondering what Trump is afraid of.
Why not disclose his returns?
Then I wonder why his base is protecting him.
Put it out here. :)
I thought I made it very clear this is not a "Trump" thing.

This is an American thing.

I even said EXACTLY that. Did you even read what I wrote?

This is not a Trump thing. This is an American thing. I am sure everyone in here would feel violated if the government said "hey we are not making an accusation but we are going to force you to publicly display your financial information in an attempt to find "something" to either charge you with or influence the court of public opinion against you".

I think you are letting your dislike of Donald Trump blind your sense of right and wrong.

Your imagination tends to run wild. Much like a child. What does that tell you?

I'm surprised you don't have a real life anecdote/liberal rhetoric to about this. Surely you can make one up for our amusement.
OAC scares me more than Trump as far as the Airline industry goes.

Who cares? What is this guilt by association?

The Boogeyman said something supportive of Donald Trump therefore he must be evil?

What are you 4?

OAC scares me more than Trump as far as the Airline industry goes.
Yes.

I am sure under her "New Green Deal" jets will run off of sunshine and virtue signaling.

Maybe they can sprinkle some of that magic dust I suspect AoC snorts up her nose and tell everyone to think happy thoughts until the jet is airborne.

Worked for Peter Pan.

You know whats funny about this whole tax return fight?

The Executive ie: The President has even greater authority than Congress to obtain individuals’ tax returns. Congressional Democrats would surely drop logs if the shoe was on the other foot and the Trump requested their tax returns. Nearly 90% os said nitwits have insisted on keeping their tax returns private, including Pelosi, Schumer, Nadler, Schiff, nearly all of them.

Latest posts