Turn Your Back

Give it up!

Like the man cares about what people think!

Get over it and move on.

Turn to the AFL-CIO who have idly sat by and did squat for union people in this country for the past 25 years. They have done nothing against corporate America and their attacks on workers in this country.

Have you heard a peep from the AFL-CIO leadership? Barely a whisper during the Eastern Airlines strike and a minor peep during the PATCO strike!

DOES THE TERM "LAME DUCK" MEAN ANYTHING TO YOU?

seed said:
Interesting objective, see INFO HERE. Union people sending Mr. Bush a message.
[post="239014"][/post]​

The only thing better than that plan would be to make sure you have TWU t-shirt with a snake on the back and let Mr Bush know you "will strike if provoked" ROFLMAO

That will really get to them.

:rolleyes: The things some people put their faith in is amazing. :rolleyes:

I think seed and CHECKING IT OUT are from the same mother.

When the Democrats thoughtfully analyze why they took such a trouncing in this election (continuing a trend begun in the 1994 election), I hope they don't forget worthwhile endeavors like this one. :down:

We lost and now we're gonna act like children. Yep, that will turn the tide. Keep it up, losers, and the Republicans will be in charge for a generation.

FWAAA said:
When the Democrats thoughtfully analyze why they took such a trouncing in this election (continuing a trend begun in the 1994 election), I hope they don't forget worthwhile endeavors like this one.    :down:

We lost and now we're gonna act like children.  Yep, that will turn the tide.  Keep it up, losers, and the Republicans will be in charge for a generation.
[post="239189"][/post]​

TROUNCING?!? :blink: Not only did Bush have more votes than any presidentail candidate in history..........he also had more votes AGAINST him then any other presidential candidate in history. That, my friend, is not a 'trouncing'.

Bush 62,028,194 50.73%

Kerry 59,027,612 48.28%

fyi - watch out, looks like Jeb Bush wants to play "president" next time....he's already forgotten ALL the people in Florida, and the devastation of the BIG 4, and went out to visit the Tsunami victims. Photo Op? Could he possibly be thinking the good people of Indonesia will be forever grateful to him for coming there? I suspect he's just adding another sensational item to his political resume at our expense. (The cost of the trip surely didn't come out of his wallet.)

jeb_bush.jpg

Keep it up, losers, and the Republicans will be in charge for a generation.

Losers? Because they want to express their feelings openly to the man they are losers? I thought that was one of the items that made living in the USA different than other countries, that we had certain rights, without being labelled "losers".

seed said:
Losers?  Because they want to express their feelings openly to the man they are losers?  I thought that was one of the items that made living in the USA different than other countries, that we had certain rights, without being labelled "losers".
[post="239307"][/post]​

You every right provided under the U.S. Consitution to go turn your back and prove nothing.

You every right provided under the U.S. Consitution to go turn your back and prove your ignorance.

Most people, who live in the U.S. and accept the rights under the Constitution also understand that they should support their President once legally elected. Turning your back on the President in this manner will be twisted into an anti-american act, and the sponsoring party will pay dearly.

What I find intersting, is that nobody takes credit for posting the site or oganizing the event.

I think it would be prudent to know who is behind the charade before anyone jumps on the bandwagon. The Industrial Unionist have already demostrate their ability to blindly follow the union leadership. I am not surprised that is an industrial unionist that is posting and promoting the event without a clue as to who is organizing it. Once a blind sheep follower, always and blind sheep follower.

What if it was later found that Osama Bin Laden himself organized the event via an internet website? How stupid would the blind little sheep look and feel then?

Tell us "seed", where to decifer that this ins "union people sending" Bush a message? I cannot find the link between this website and "union people".

In fact, this is what the website states regarding who this is...

Where we came from, where we're going
This idea came out of the vision of two people but has become the vision of thousands. We are not an organization; we are a call to action; we are a catalyst. We urge existing organizations to use this unique opportunity to join with others, build their organizations and preserve the momentum for social and political change. We also aim to provide the support to individuals and new groups to connect with others in their communities and nationally, moving beyond isolation and towards unity. We are inspired and energized by the response to date and hope to continue to work with all of you beyond January 20th.

So seed, do have some inside information that this is "union people"? Or are just another industrial union deceiver?

You every right provided under the U.S. Consitution to go turn your back and prove your ignorance.

I will no longer respond to your posts, you want a fight or an insult swap and you won't find it here. Have a great life. *click* add to ignore list.

seed said:
I will no longer respond to your posts, you want a fight or an insult swap and you won't find it here.  Have a great life. *click* add to ignore list.
[post="239346"][/post]​

NO doubt about it!

True and Blue Industrial Unionist.

The truth was spoken, and now seed takes his ball and goes home.

Go ahead, bury your head in the sand. Most industrial unionist are real comfortable with thier heads there.

I didn't think you could prove the link between "turn your back" and "union people", you're just like CIO, coming here and spewing lies and mis-representations hoping the blind sheep will follow.

Decision 2004 said:
Most people, who live in the U.S. and accept the rights under the Constitution also understand that they should support their President once legally elected. Turning your back on the President in this manner will be twisted into an anti-american act, and the sponsoring party will pay dearly.

[post="239331"][/post]​

Do you mean like the way the Republicans supported Clinton? What is worse? A blow job on one guy or blowing up 1000's of young Americans? Republicans went ballistic when President Clinton received a paltry $200 haircut. But they say nothing when Bush gives $240,000 to a right-wing radio jock Armstrong Williams to push a GOP law.

So which is it? The ugliness began in 1992....and it wasn't from the Democrats (and they weren't supporting the president)

Fly said:
Do you mean like the way the Republicans supported Clinton? What is worse? A blow job on one guy or blowing up 1000's of young Americans? Republicans went ballistic when President Clinton received a paltry $200 haircut. But they say nothing when Bush gives $240,000 to a right-wing radio jock Armstrong Williams to push a GOP law.

So which is it? The ugliness began in 1992....and it wasn't from the Democrats (and they weren't supporting the president)
[post="239456"][/post]​

Debating ethics, budgets, and war is one thing. Turning your back on the President is another.

Give me a break! The Republicans supported Clinton???? They spent millions of dollars trying to impeach him, now they are spending millions of dollars in a vendetta war. But you keep on believing that if it makes you feel good.

I would NEVER turn my back on Bush....I like to keep a firm eye on the enemy.

Fly said:
Give me a break!  The Republicans supported Clinton????  They spent millions of dollars trying to impeach him, now they are spending millions of dollars in a vendetta war.  But you keep on believing that if it makes you feel good.

I would NEVER turn my back on Bush....I like to keep a firm eye on the enemy.
[post="239487"][/post]​

Man you need to chill out and get a life.

I never once said the "Republicans supported Clinton". Of course I never saw the Republicans staging a public display of turning their back on their President either.

Stop putting words in my mouth and we may be able to have a meaningful debate.

Latest posts

Back