twu international unaccountable

Not defending raises but you do understand that Little represents more than just us? What raises did they get for other TWU represented groups?

OV getting $565K after the great representational successes at NW with almost all jobs outsourced, AS shutting down their entire base at OAK and outsourcing the work while not in BK, and not defending the scope language at UA allowing the rest of airframe overhaul to be outsourced was SO deserving of that huge pay day. Now THAT would make most executives blush.

Ok. I doubt you are too. Now what?

IIRC at one point, you claimed to be a crew chief on day shift at D terminal at DFW - is that you Alkhafaji? Point is, whoever you are, you must be as quiet as a church mouse on this topic at work. I have NEVER seen a line mechanic defend the TWU the way you do on this BB. I mean, even Keith S. and Bob Z are pretty reserved about any defense of the TWU. So yeah, I have some serious doubts as to who you say you are, and where you work.

Reactions: 3 people
IIRC at one point, you claimed to be a crew chief on day shift at D terminal at DFW - is that you Alkhafaji? Point is, whoever you are, you must be as quiet as a church mouse on this topic at work. I have NEVER seen a line mechanic defend the TWU the way you do on this BB. I mean, even Keith S. and Bob Z are pretty reserved about any defense of the TWU. So yeah, I have some serious doubts as to who you say you are, and where you work.
I said I was CC.

I said I was CC.

A crew chief with so few options you have no choice but to make the twu work for you? No other employment options in the Dallas/Fort Worth area?

It must truly suck to be you, that is, unless you're just lying through your teeth and are really an international rep. In that case, your options would be limited - especially if a prospective employer saw you were a pro-union stooge. You might have to take a rather steep cut in pay if your airline job goes away.

Reactions: 2 people
It couldn't be the BK process that screwed everyone over. You are getting the shaft because Corporate America is succeeding at selling to the public that union workers are the reason the economy sucks. It can't be that government reduced regulation to a level that allows pretty much unrestricted outsourcing of good paying jobs while execs and bankers get richer and we get poorer. I'm sure all of that is Jim Little's fault too.

So its corporate America's and the governments fault that you vote yes for every concession put in front of you? You expect corporate America to just hand things over and the government to fight Corporate America for you?

The pilots took the company on in BK, they are fighting, and they will come out of this much better than we will. Sad thing is we had a much better argument than they did but you decided to sell out, again.

Reactions: 5 people

Still waiting for him to define who he meant by "we" when he claims "we" would be making industry leading pay if "we" had ratified the 2010 TA.
If he was a cc on days he would be making less than a day shift CC at SWA, Delta, United, and Jet Blue. And two of those carriers are Non-union.

Reactions: 5 people
Not defending raises but you do understand that Little represents more than just us? What raises did they get for other TWU represented groups?

OV getting $565K after the great representational successes at NW with almost all jobs outsourced, AS shutting down their entire base at OAK and outsourcing the work while not in BK, and not defending the scope language at UA allowing the rest of airframe overhaul to be outsourced was SO deserving of that huge pay day. Now THAT would make most executives blush.

Ok. I doubt you are too. Now what?
Hey sport, your continued effort to use what I believe was a retirement benefit is a dead horse. It's really a desperate move on your part. The percerverance and fortitude displayed by Dell in the days of AMFA's infancy would have humbled most. How does it compare to little jimmy and his cronies or any Union/Corporate leadership for that matter. In my opinion, he deserved more.

Reactions: 2 people

Latest posts