TWU,TEAMSTERS AND AA

You are so wrong Bob. I can summarize your comments as nothing more than philosophical opinions based on your own idiotic ideas. They are wrong. UPS does not care what UA makes. They don;t care what any airline makes. They do care what Fed Ex mechanics and other CARGO company mechanics make. The Oil workers don't care what gas station attendants make either to stick a big toe in to your little charade.

Stick to what you know. This aint it. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
The file is too big to upload here but if you send me an Email address I will gladly send you (or anyone else) a copy of a mailer that UPS mailed out to their mechanics showing their offer and how it compares to SWA, UAL, AA, Continental ABX, Delta, NWA and US as well as FED Ex. In fact they made a special chart comparing their offer to SWA, not Fed Ex. So you are wrong. So maybe you should just stick to what you know at UAL because apparently beyond UAL you don't know much about negotiations at other IBT represented mechanics, and that's understandable, but you may be familiar from sitting in membership meeting as far as negotiations at some local supermarkets, zoos or trucking companies.

You are so wrong Bob. I can summarize your comments as nothing more than philosophical opinions based on your own idiotic ideas. They are wrong. UPS does not care what UA makes. They don;t care what any airline makes. They do care what Fed Ex mechanics and other CARGO company mechanics make. The Oil workers don't care what gas station attendants make either to stick a big toe in to your little charade.

Stick to what you know. This aint it. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Stick to whom you can represent. It probably will get very lonely.

By all means keep making an ass of yourself and the profession then, don't let me stop you. Is this what the IBT is all about?
That's what they do.
Get angry and frustrated when no one believes their BS.
Deflect, blame everyone else, get on the tap shoes and Razzle Dazzle.
When that doesn't work, start belittling people while claiming the high ground.
There is the reamster future if your class and craft choose so.

B) xUT

You do realize that there really are not any gas station attendants anymore, Eh?
Self service killed that job long ago.

So you compare oil rough necks to gas station attendants.
Yea Go Reamsters!

B) xUT

By all means keep making an ass of yourself and the profession then, don't let me stop you. Is this what the IBT is all about?
Yup. they are all about lies, misinformation, bull shite, and by all means, always making a$$es of themselves. And always remind him (and them) to keep posting, they are doing a great job!!! LOL. Gotta love this stuff...

No this is what they are actually all about.
I see union dues going up for the IBT.

http://www.tdu.org/media/teamsters-pension-plan-stuck-crisis

Back