TWU,TEAMSTERS AND AA

Teamsters in more trouble with the filing.

Teamsters ask for more time on American Airlines election case after TWU accuses organizers of falsifying signatures

http://aviationblog.dallasnews.com/2013/07/teamsters-ask-for-more-time-on-american-airlines-election-case-after-twu-accuses-organizers-of-falsifying-signatures.html/

Teamsters in more trouble with the filing.

Teamsters ask for more time on American Airlines election case after TWU accuses organizers of falsifying signatures

http://aviationblog....ignatures.html/
70% of employees drawing from plan, with only 30% paying in= FAILURE. This fund has lost 2 bil in 2011, 2 bil in 2012, and on the verge of more than 2 bil in 2013= FAILURE. Liabilities are twice (200%) of the assets= FAILURE. Hoffa states that one of the main reasons is because the UPS employees (44,000 of them) were able to withdraw from the program. He also states that if these 44,000 employees were still in the retirement fund then the ratio would be 1 to 1. This is a total lie. If you add 44,000 to the current 65,000 you get 109,000 as a grand total participating in the fund. With 212,000 employees drawing from the fund they are still WAY offset and no where near the 1 to 1 ratio he claims. What a dum-a$$ to make such a claim. Yes UPS employees were able to escape the fund, and in order to do so UPS had to agree to a 6.1 billion dollar "fee" in order to do so. Now they claim the crash of the market is the reason that 6.1 bil is gone. False claim again, Almost all market funds and stocks have regained more than half what they lost, with some regaining 75% and better. I have a better theory of where that 6.1 bil went. It went to pay off the cost of the teamsters ties to the mobs and illegal activity thru all the years. Can't believe anyone is still falling for their BS pension promises still. Yes the teamsters are desperate to get UAL, US, and AA into their grasps in order to "TRY" and save the pension funds, little do they know that even if they did get them, they still will not have enough "paying-in" as the number "drawing-out" will still be much, much more greater. Are any of you seeing the picture now? You guys do not want the teamsters representing you, you will loose money right out of your pockets if you guys bring in the teamsters. I still say use the "WRITE-IN" option and bring AMFA into the picture for a run-off election. With all the shady activity coming out of the wood works from the teamsters, both at US and AA I wouldn't think any of you would want them representing you, but, if you want them, you can have them. I don't wanna hear any whining and crying later down the road.

No whining here just celebrations to follow....I've had Teamsters at America West, TWU at AA and IAM now at US. I know what I'm getting.

No whining here just celebrations to follow....I've had Teamsters at America West, TWU at AA and IAM now at US. I know what I'm getting.
. Did the IAM lose $6.1 billion in pension funds? The IBT did. Vote for teamsters and lose your pension. That is on record.

So why did you have to leave America West to go to AA while being represented by the teamsters, and what year did this happen? Why did you leave AA to go to US while being represented by the TWU, and what year did this happen? How long have you been with US now as a mechanic being represented by the IAM? And now by no choice of yours, it looks like you will be once again going back to AA. Just curious why you have moved around all the airlines in your career? Good luck with your transition back to AA...

AA has a policy that if you get terminated or a mutual departure due to a issue while employed at aa they can not hire you back for any reason. I wonder how many usair or awa or any other past airline that is part of the usair family employees will fall in this senerio?

So why did you have to leave America West to go to AA while being represented by the teamsters, and what year did this happen? Why did you leave AA to go to US while being represented by the TWU, and what year did this happen? How long have you been with US now as a mechanic being represented by the IAM? And now by no choice of yours, it looks like you will be once again going back to AA. Just curious why you have moved around all the airlines in your career? Good luck with your transition back to AA...
You ask alot of questions. LoL I never left America West. I left AA in 2008 a short time after recall. I left AA to stay with US because AA culture was horrible. US runs a better and smoother ship. I saw the writing on the wall at AA and that's why I left. The crazy thing is I have more seniority this way then with my recall at AA. At AA after ur out more than 3 years you lose time and I lost lots of time from 2001.

You ask alot of questions. LoL I never left America West. I left AA in 2008 a short time after recall. I left AA to stay with US because AA culture was horrible. US runs a better and smoother ship. I saw the writing on the wall at AA and that's why I left. The crazy thing is I have more seniority this way then with my recall at AA. At AA after ur out more than 3 years you lose time and I lost lots of time from 2001.
2008 seniority at usair? wow your about to develop a real bad attitude. if you hate aa now wait untill the dust settles.

So you left AA to go to AW then fell into US after the AW/US merger? Is this correct? Not from AW to AA then US as you originally posted? So you left AA, on your own free will, in 2008, shortly after you were recalled? Is this correct? What were you recalled from? Obviously a lay-off, huh? That's how your wonderful TWU, that you say you would support, over other unions, got you for agreeing with the company to let go of you and thousands of other AMT's. Are you serious? C'mon man, get a clue...

2008 seniority at usair? wow your about to develop a real bad attitude. if you hate aa now wait untill the dust settles.
Part of my point, exactly. Question is, does he realize what is about to hit him, and, does he realize what I am asking of him? I doubt both.

It's pretty sad that it takes a court order to get union thugs to stop interfering with funerals.
Laughing at the family of a dead child?... That's up there with trying to throw jars of urine and used tampons at pro-life supporters.

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/taylorcolwell/2013/08/01/court-to-teamsters-stop-picketing-funerals-n1654125

It's pretty sad that it takes a court order to get union thugs to stop interfering with funerals.
Laughing at the family of a dead child?... That's up there with trying to throw jars of urine and used tampons at pro-life supporters.

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/taylorcolwell/2013/08/01/court-to-teamsters-stop-picketing-funerals-n1654125
But not as low as bilking the grieving parents out of $10grand to bury their loved one, or stealing pensions, health benefits etc etc etc.

http://townhall.com/...nerals-n1654125
Sad indeed, actually pathetic. But it is typical teamsters at work. Just yet again wonderful media coverage for the teamsters and how they are willing to operate at all cost to anyone, PATHETIC!!!

Back