TWU update

Even if the CBA (IAM crap, cause they are in bed with management) is administered by another union until it can be renegociated YOU WIN ! You will have at least gotten rid of the IAM ! "Take it to the bank", IAM will do nothing for you next time.....maybe another union will at least try.
Not if its the TWU- The Worst Union.

Tim

You are urging your coworkers to jump from the frying pan into the fire.

The TWU is a company union.

Many of the concessions that the IAM granted in BK were concessions that the TWU gave AA over 20 years ago.

B-scale, medical benifits, part time, junior fleet service clerks, straight time until 40 hours are worked etc were all put in place by the TWU.

The TWU allowed the company to contract out ALL building cleaning in 1995, they contracted out cabin cleaning in 2003. The TWU contract also allows the company to contract out any title group, including fleet service.

Lets not forget the TWU Junior Fleet service clerk, a C-scale that created a lower pay rate. All of these long standing concessions pressured your employer and the IAM into matching the costs of AA.

The TWU did all this outside of BK.

I can understand your disapointment with the IAM but the TWU? Dont tell me that you looked at what the TWU pays their officials and are tempted like the head of the PFAA?

For more info on what you are getting into with the TWU check here:
http://www.usaviation.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=26568

Bob, thanks for your comments. I just hope people will listen & make the right decision.

Bob,

please email me at [email protected]

Tim

What's your story Tim Nelson?
Do you even work for US Airways anymore?
Are you a US Airways Fleet Service employee?
I think everyone on this board needs to know your real agenda.
We saw it a few years ago when you filed for an election with not enough cards and we all had to wait for another full year before we could even re-file, which caused us to be non-union an extra year.
So whats your real agenda here?
I think everyone on these boards deserves to know the truth behind your actions.

Back