TWU update

Go read the CBA the company, not the IAM is responsible to provide the membership/employees with a copy of the contract.

Don't let the facts get in your way once again.

Hey 700 whats the IAM doing to make the company print the contracts. What has IAM done at all but take from its employees when was the last time they delivered something to their employees?

Mechanic and Related, we have our CBA, cant speak for the ramp.

Mechanic and Related, we have our CBA, cant speak for the ramp.

This is something new for you 700 ! "Cant speak for the ramp." You usually are the IAM's mouth and have the answers for all areas.... M & R, F/S, C/S, why I think I have seen you give advise to pilots and F/A. What has happened to you? Oh, whats your thoughts on what IAM did in PHL ? (Remember, you always say "YOU ARE THE UNION" so these guys are the IAM_)

The IAM did not sanction or condone what happened in PHL, that was done by individuals, not the organization.

The IAM did not sanction or condone what happened in PHL, that was done by individuals, not the organization.
Thats B.S., Tony Armedio led those guys into the hotel room from the parking lot. the video doesnt lie, the union pulled them off on union business, how is that not sanctioned, 700 wake up, and stay out of the ramps business you now need to worry about the mechanic vote IBT has the cars and the NMB says so.

Thats B.S., Tony Armedio led those guys into the hotel room from the parking lot. the video doesnt lie, the union pulled them off on union business, how is that not sanctioned, 700 wake up, and stay out of the ramps business you now need to worry about the mechanic vote IBT has the cars and the NMB says so.

BS WARNING ;) -IBT has the cars and the NMB says so :lol:

go teamsters :up:

so then i guess all catholic priests are pedophiles?
Shame on you. That doesn't even deserve a reply, so I won't.
The IAM's mouth (700) is always the one saying.... "YOU, the membership, are the IAM" These guys apparently were not just members but were shop stewards, so they were indeed representing the almighty IAM in a bigger way than just being lowly members. Hope they and the IAM get what they deserve.

WOW! That is really a lame comment. Their actions have done more harm to the image of organized Labor then anything in recent memory and that's the best you can do?

Isn't the organization made up of individuals? What is the IAM's policy regarding these types of incidents?

Will the IAM represent them if US attempts to fire them?

Will IAM provide them with legal counsel if they are charged with any crimes or are sued?

Enlighten us O' Defender of the realm.
Silence is golden.......... B)

What is the IAM's policy regarding these types of incidents?

The IAM COULD have done some damage control IF they just would have stated something to the effect... "there will be an investigation and if the allegations are proven true appropriate action will be taken."...simple enough without admitting guilt, but showing the public such actions will be punished. NO INSTEAD they take the silent approach...hence the questions of their involvement will run wild until they take an offical stance. :down:

The IAM COULD have done some damage control IF they just would have stated something to the effect... "there will be an investigation and if the allegations are proven true appropriate action will be taken."...simple enough without admitting guilt, but showing the public such actions will be punished. NO INSTEAD they take the silent approach...hence the questions of their involvement will run wild until they take an offical stance. :down:
Eric, go read the thread with the letter from the east mechanic. It will enlighten you a lot as to why the response is nothing but silence.

Surveillance tapes will tell it all! Justice will prevail!!!
BTW I dont think that sev even falls under that contract issue either!

Surveillance tapes will tell it all! Justice will prevail!!!
BTW I dont think that sev even falls under that contract issue either!
Stock clerks are under the Mechanic and Related Contract with the IAM but NOT under the IBT.......stock clerks have their very own contract with the IBT.

Pictures, in this case, video tape, are/is worth a thousand words.

Best to the TWU and it's members. :up:

Back