UNION FACTS

Why are you afraid to let people read this site and make up their own minds?

It leads to real complaints that are on file with the government. And real violations.

You can attack the site and its owners and motives all you want, that sleight of hand fools the dimwitted, but you can't make an argument against the content, can you?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Why are you afraid to let people read this site and make up their own minds?

It leads to real complaints that are on file with the government. And real violations.

You can attack the site and its owners and motives all you want, that sleight of hand fools the dimwitted, but you can't make an argument against the content, can you?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Sure I can, I just did. Did you read what I posted? Did you look at any of the links?

Nice to see you haven't changed PITbull....I must say, though, Your words, "yet another union busting crap posting to get rid of unions"......now that is funny. I never once said that. And because of your response, that tells me that a little itsy bitsy web site from a PRIVATE citizen,(sorry, a known lobbyist), using GOVERNMENT PROVIDED STATISTICAL FACTS, speaks volumes. Why does another viewpoint scare you so much?? Are you afraid of people actually getting another viewpoint other than your drivel that has poisoned these boards over the last several years?? CMon, Bull, I thought you were above that....I suppose I thought wrong.....GOOD DAY!!!!!

Poisoned the boards????

You should know better, and by your post above you have implied such, while in previous postings have admitted to such. I agree with Bob Owens...

while there is corruption that exists in some unions at different levels, as well as in corporations, you don't throw the baby out with the bath water.

BTW, I am working in management for another company, however, I am pro organized labor for reasons i've adamently stated the past 3 years...poison as you call it. I've learned from personal and professional experience that it is vitally important to view the "whole picture", understand the entire equation in order to see the importance of "balance".

Many are unable to appreciate this perspective as evidenced by you and some of the posters.

Bob,

Facts can be used to support any argument, agreed. That's why there are lawyers.

I have read and experienced many points of view in opposition and in support of unions and organized labor; and just about every argument known to man-kind, of course...supported by "facts". I formulate my opinion as well as my support by viewing the entire picture, and first-hand-experience in both arenas of opposers and supporters permits a perspective and view point that I can support, and obviously, spend years defending.

Pitbull,

I"m so glad you are still stopping by and giving us the benefits of your opinions. Keep them coming!

Dea

Poisoned the boards????

You should know better, and by your post above you have implied such, while in previous postings have admitted to such. I agree with Bob Owens...

while there is corruption that exists in some unions at different levels, as well as in corporations, you don't throw the baby out with the bath water.

BTW, I am working in management for another company, however, I am pro organized labor for reasons i've adamently stated the past 3 years...poison as you call it. I've learned from personal and professional experience that it is vitally important to view the "whole picture", understand the entire equation in order to see the importance of "balance".

Many are unable to appreciate this perspective as evidenced by you and some of the posters.
PITbull...I digress.....poisoned was the wrong word to use.
I apoligise...You did great things for your group and I have commended you in the past.

You can agree with Mr owens all you like...the fact remains, this site is very interesting to say the least. I'm sure you read the whole thread???? I did say, and have said in the past that I am not oblivious to the fact of corporate greed, and the plight of workers in this new "global economy"....however, I was merely trying to point out the obvious that so many other people see....in this new "global world" we live in( I hate it as much as you do, i'm sure)things are differrent...the days we would like to go back to in the "old" aviation profession are gone forever....i'ts NEVER going back to the way "it used to be"...

look at yourself...who would have ever thought.....PITbull working in a management position :shock: I say...GOOD for you!! :up:

Things are different T......Don't shoot the messenger over something that I know is strong in your heart :wub:

GOOD DAY!!!!

You didnt have to. it is what it is.

Private citizen? Not quite, its from a non-profit corporation. While corporations have misused the 14th amendment to gain the rights of a legal person they are not citizens.
Even Facts can be prsented in a dishonest way. The way they have those flash statements about the thousands of lawsuits and millions in fines etc imply that all those figures relate to union abuses when in fact many of those fines were against corporations for violating workers rights.Look I spend a good amount of time fighting against union corruption, which certainly does exist, but that site is clearly against all unions.The challenge is to get the laws enforced, not changed

you quote my posts, but try to twist the words....not very smart mr owens.....to use your first response......

It is what it is...

GOOD DAY!!!!

READ.....EDUCATE....and make an INFORMED decision. This is NOT meant to be Anti-union....just to further the discussion on unionism, and its benefits VS their weaknesses, whichever union you may, or may not belong to. GOOD DAY!!!!!

http://www.unionfacts.com/
For you to get on here knowing most that read these boards are union members and then try to defend yourself telling everyone the world has changed is asinine at best. The world has changed due to corporate Americas abuse of labor thru lobbyist and out right bribery lies and deceit whatever it takes to keep them making millions while the ones making for them receive bread crumbs. The world has changed because scum that call themselves executives are legal leeches and parasites sucking the very life out of the America labor force with the blessing of a government bought and paid for. You are so blinded by your antiunion hatred you should be on medication. I worked with you and I know you and I know I am right on every point. You are a disgruntled airline worker who spend years and have nothing to show for it except a very bitter taste in your mouth believing it's the unions fault when you are the one who controls your life and not some union. Get a grip, look in the mirror.

For you to get on here knowing most that read these boards are union members and then try to defend yourself telling everyone the world has changed is asinine at best. The world has changed due to corporate Americas abuse of labor thru lobbyist and out right bribery lies and deceit whatever it takes to keep them making millions while the ones making for them receive bread crumbs. The world has changed because scum that call themselves executives are legal leeches and parasites sucking the very life out of the America labor force with the blessing of a government bought and paid for. You are so blinded by your antiunion hatred you should be on medication. I worked with you and I know you and I know I am right on every point. You are a disgruntled airline worker who spend years and have nothing to show for it except a very bitter taste in your mouth believing it's the unions fault when you are the one who controls your life and not some union. Get a grip, look in the mirror.
wow!!!! that was a mouthfull...#1 Your an angry dude...I believe you being medicated may be in order.

#2..I'm not "disgruntled"..I left on my own accord

#3..You NEVER worked with me and do not know me...Maybe you were in the same building as me at one time or another, but you NEVER worked with me..

GOOD DAY!!!!

Poisoned the boards????

Good to hear from you Pit. With your experience on the Union side I'm sure you'll treat your people with respect and dignity. I agree with Dea, keep your views coming. Their needs to be balance in the "force" :)

holy cow...you done it now dude....

got the dog barking...the opera dude venting...the AMFA lover from AA spinning...and Piney siding...all in one conveniently packaged post.

dude...you the man.

hey, snooze...I may have DISAGREEMENTS with the union, and the entire union concept, as you put it. But to come on here and assassinate my character by saying "people in unions" is beyond the topic at hand. You don't know me, pal. I worked for over 17 years with some of the finest mechs in the business, non-union believers, middle of the road, as well as die-hard unionists. Many who know me, knew my thoughts, but we all worked together for one purpose....to get the job done. You see, most RATIONAL people understand that not everyone are robots, and that we all have are own INDIVIDUAL thoughts about whatever the subject may be, including unionism. It's called your beliefs, and opinions, ace. Learn to accept that people may actually disagree with YOUR beliefs and opininons, and maybe you won't be such an angry and miserable individual.

Now about your comment about the working class in the USA looking to the chinese worker with envy....That my friend, is what is truly BIZARRE :lol: :lol: :lol: No more needs to be said about that ridiculous statement!!!!

Post if you wish....Post about the topic of the original thread.......GOOD DAY!!!!!!
hey, smorgasboored.......yea, you smorzando, whatever the hell that is...

re- read my post to your ranting.....were you afraid to quote this one?? Hmmmmm???

PITbull...I digress.....poisoned was the wrong word to use.
I apoligise...You did great things for your group and I have commended you in the past.

You can agree with Mr owens all you like...the fact remains, this site is very interesting to say the least. I'm sure you read the whole thread???? I did say, and have said in the past that I am not oblivious to the fact of corporate greed, and the plight of workers in this new "global economy"....however, I was merely trying to point out the obvious that so many other people see....in this new "global world" we live in( I hate it as much as you do, i'm sure)things are differrent...the days we would like to go back to in the "old" aviation profession are gone forever....i'ts NEVER going back to the way "it used to be"...

look at yourself...who would have ever thought.....PITbull working in a management position :shock: I say...GOOD for you!! :up:

Things are different T......Don't shoot the messenger over something that I know is strong in your heart :wub:

GOOD DAY!!!!

I won't shoot you yet! :p Decision pending...

I wasn't ready to go back to work this soon. I was approached to come and join their team. They thought I had much to offer them from my education and experience in both business and nursing. I am sure they did a huge background check on me... I only came to this new company because of their great management team who incidently had followed the news regarding USAirways very closely and understands my position...actually, applauds with sincere respect all the employees of U and their passion to take it in the teeth and save an airline, inspite of lousy management who was steering it.

I was recruited here for the purpose of "balance" and creating a pro employee, pro client atomosphere. There are approximately 350 employees with two major nursing departments, skilled services and hospice. Folks in this business have to love what they do with immense patience, compassion and a "love of humanity. There is no need for unions in my business. The management recognizes employee worth and rewards accordingly. The wage and salary are livable and folks can afford health care and retirement and savings with their wages/salaries. They also pay for classes to further enhance your education. They pay it up front. I worked out my own contract and I learned well from the execs :D

Just a great company of folks here in Pittsburgh.

Congrats to you PITbull...my wife works in healthcare as well, and it is a very commendable field to be in.

Good luck to ya!! You'll do well, I'm sure.

One other thing??? You learned well from the execs????...PITBull on the flip side of the coin?????...
Just Kidding!!! :lol: :lol:

GOOD DAY!!!

Back